STAGE 4

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
paulaboutform

Re: STAGE 4

Post by paulaboutform » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:06 am

I certainly will join in prayers brother. I pray a full recovery for your wife that the doctors would be confounded....just remember, your wife belongs to the Lord no matter what. Fight the good fight even unto the end.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.

JUSTANUFF

Post by JUSTANUFF » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Chemo session number 5 comin up this Wednesday.Beth is under a "clinical trial" and has the same Oncologist that cared for my sister who lost her battle back in April to this same cancer! I have faith in him. Beth has been making some progress,,her appetite has improved,,she has "held her weight" within 2 pounds..being diabetic now and getting that under control has been a big load off her pancreas!

WE just had a benefit Sunday for her to raise some money..it was called Love For Beth,,and it was an amazing turnout filled with love !

Soon I am taking Beth to be annointed and prayed upon by an intercessor,,or as some refer to as a healer.In Corinthians it teaches about the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit.This lady and her husband have this gift and the Lord has led me to these people.It is my hope and prayer that the Lord will hear .the prayers offered and cure this ugly disease in Beth .It can happen!

For further information on my story if you so desire you can look me up on facebook,,Mike Etzel,,from Butler Wisconsin or GoFundMe entitled FIGHTING FOR BETH.
Excal Cub w/TactZone & Trigger Tech 2.5 (AKA Cub-Pow)
Barnett Recruit
Magnus Buzzcut
Magnus Black Hornet
Forge Surgeon Vertical Bow
Bear Attitude Vertical Bow
Gold Tip Laser II's
Gold Tip Kinetic
Strings (from everybody here)
Miller Quiver Mount

JUSTANUFF

Post by JUSTANUFF » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Please keep us in your prayers,,,they are truly appreciated! This is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak,,there is a long road ahead,,I hate even thinking about it!

Dear Lord,,please bring comfort and healing to all those individuals suffering from this awful disease and give them and all they share their life with strength to accept your will along with your peace,hope and grace to sustain them!
I ask this through your son Jesus!
Amen
Barnett Recruit
Magnus Buzzcut
Magnus Black Hornet
Gold Tip Laser II's
Gold Tip Kinetic
Miller Quiver Mount

xcaliber

Post by xcaliber » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:02 pm

Amen. We're praying for you guys.

Dan
Matrix 330 - Doing Good in the Neighborhood!
Micro 355 (Jinx) Nikon Bolt XR. TT Single Stage Trigger KID'S now
Matrix 380 (Max) Redfield Revenge / TT Single Stage Trigger
Axe 340 Kryptek (Axe) Nikon P3

XcaliburFX

Post by XcaliburFX » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:09 am

Thoughts and Prayers

Vic
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings
Black Eagle Arrows Field Staff 2019

sproulman

Post by sproulman » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:04 am

My mom was stage 4 they gave her 3 months..We took her to catholic church in Newark,nj ..They had secret priest from Italy there you could not see his face with hood pulled over his head ..

We were lucky to get seat in church last pew ..There was 10,000 people there..

He said to us there is lady that was given months to live has cancer please come up ..None was going up..Mom was behind a person in front of her..She peeked around that person and priest pointed ,YES YOU COME UP... :shock:

Up we went and he laid his hands on her head she felt a lot of heat.
Mom felt we set this up WE DID NOT..

1 month later mom went to doctor and he said I CANNOT EXPLAIN IT YOU ARE IN REMMISSION .. :D

Mom lived for 9 more years....

These priest only come over to usa every soften and they are scary secret priest hide under a hood and live secret lives in Italy.

If you could fineout where they are holding mass etc may be worthwhile trip to go.

Sorry for your wife I lost 2 friends in their 50s to Cancer ..

sproulman

Post by sproulman » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:26 pm

JUSTANUFF wrote:Chemo session number 5 comin up this Wednesday.Beth is under a "clinical trial" and has the same Oncologist that cared for my sister who lost her battle back in April to this same cancer! I have faith in him. Beth has been making some progress,,her appetite has improved,,she has "held her weight" within 2 pounds..being diabetic now and getting that under control has been a big load off her pancreas!

WE just had a benefit Sunday for her to raise some money..it was called Love For Beth,,and it was an amazing turnout filled with love !

Soon I am taking Beth to be annointed and prayed upon by an intercessor,,or as some refer to as a healer.In Corinthians it teaches about the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit.This lady and her husband have this gift and the Lord has led me to these people.It is my hope and prayer that the Lord will hear .the prayers offered and cure this ugly disease in Beth .It can happen!

For further information on my story if you so desire you can look me up on facebook,,Mike Etzel,,from Butler Wisconsin or GoFundMe entitled FIGHTING FOR BETH.
I am one in Family that does not go too church ..I am Catholic Faith..After seeing that priest from Italy with hood on cure my mom,I SAW IT and still shocked so was doctor Hipple on next visit....

Still to this day when things do not go well I think to that church in Newark,nj and that Priest from Italy what happened....

Hope things go well for her...

JUSTANUFF

Post by JUSTANUFF » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:31 pm

sproulman,,,Thanks for your insight,,I certainly am intruiged at your story of the Miracle you witnessed,,I can only PLEAD WITH GOD,,he will do the same for my wife and me!!
I would like to find a person/priest that could put the HEALING HEAT OF GOD into her body.I hope he puts one in her path!!
Barnett Recruit
Magnus Buzzcut
Magnus Black Hornet
Gold Tip Laser II's
Gold Tip Kinetic
Miller Quiver Mount

sproulman

Post by sproulman » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:06 am

I sent you PM...

JUSTANUFF

Post by JUSTANUFF » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 pm

Got it,,,Thanks!
Barnett Recruit
Magnus Buzzcut
Magnus Black Hornet
Gold Tip Laser II's
Gold Tip Kinetic
Miller Quiver Mount