YOU'VE DONE IT NOW CANADA

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
paulaboutform

YOU'VE DONE IT NOW CANADA

Post by paulaboutform » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:58 pm

I'm not easily shocked but this federal election has left me completely in a state of disbelief. Apparently I truly have no place in this country or this world as it's going. I'm not speaking about harming myself or anyone else, I'm just saying feel like a complete outsider within my own country. I'm disgusted in Canada and Canadians. There, I just said it plain as day. Anyone that supports a traitor to Canada and is able to vote for his party...you sicken me and you should feel ashamed! I don't understand how anyone could vote for a criminal....for evil! Kiss your guns and hunting privileges goodbye and get ready for the new Canada. The one you knew is going to disappear. Shame on the traitors!

Disheartened and disgusted!
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.

Stepnoutnb

Re: YOU'VE DONE IT NOW CANADA

Post by Stepnoutnb » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:02 am

paulaboutform wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:58 pm
I'm not easily shocked but this federal election has left me completely in a state of disbelief. Apparently I truly have no place in this country or this world as it's going. I'm not speaking about harming myself or anyone else, I'm just saying feel like a complete outsider within my own country. I'm disgusted in Canada and Canadians. There, I just said it plain as day. Anyone that supports a traitor to Canada and is able to vote for his party...you sicken me and you should feel ashamed! I don't understand how anyone could vote for a criminal....for evil! Kiss your guns and hunting privileges goodbye and get ready for the new Canada. The one you knew is going to disappear. Shame on the traitors!

This is a copy and past from my post in the hunting section!
After the election results I’m mortified! I feel it’s a sad day, more and higher taxes, more gun control.
My granddaughters futures have been mortgaged by Liberal politics.
I’ve scrimped and saved all my life, I’ve paid all my bills. I’ve achieved a tax bracket where I pay 45% income tax. Everrytime I open my wallet that is not for raw food I pay 15% sales tax. Over the last 14 years I’ve made $100,000 to $150,000. I’ve done this by working overtime when ever my job demands it. In 2018 my highest year ever I actually worked close to 1.5 years in hours. All this to become debt free and obtain a small retirement nest egg.
This little middle class guy is sick and tired of paying through the nose for the upperclass of Canada to party on!
My only choice, grind it out, cut back my little bit of spending, wait for the inevitable tax increases.
If I ran my household budget the way the liberals do the bank would have foreclosed on me years ago. Why is it ok for the government of Canada to just keep going deeper in debt. It boggles my mind.
End of rant
Wayne

Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:08 am

I said he would get back in at least he didn't get another majority !!

nchunter

Post by nchunter » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Not that we in the US are in a position to cast any stones, but seriously, what would a Canadian politician have to do to get thrown out of office?

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:45 pm

nchunter wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:27 pm
Not that we in the US are in a position to cast any stones, but seriously, what would a Canadian politician have to do to get thrown out of office?
I've been booted out twice now!!! Completely frustrating!

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:52 pm

Wow, that one made it in. :eusa-doh: Want to know how to get rid of a Canadian leader? I'll tell you how as soon as we have one who loves our country, is concerned with our well being first, insists you enter our country legally and are properly vetted first....supports all free speech, press and the right to bare arms??? Our progressive, woke, globalist left would surely do anything to bulldoze such a leader.

janesy

Post by janesy » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:23 pm

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:52 pm
Wow, that one made it in. :eusa-doh: Want to know how to get rid of a Canadian leader? I'll tell you how as soon as we have one who loves our country, is concerned with our well being first, insists you enter our country legally and are properly vetted first....supports all free speech, press and the right to bare arms??? Our progressive, woke, globalist left would surely do anything to bulldoze such a leader.
I thought you meant you've been booted out if office twice now :lol:
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:52 pm

janesy wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:23 pm
paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:52 pm
I thought you meant you've been booted out if office twice now :lol:
No no...everytime I try posting recently I'm redirected to log in again. Very frustrating. :eusa-doh: I'm taking it as a sign to practice silence. :silent:

Paul

XCaddis

Post by XCaddis » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:14 pm

You aren't alone. Trudeau appeals to "new Canadians" in the Toronto Metro area and if you take a look at the results...you see the challenge. Rather than tackling the issues, the Liberals focused on Rob Ford and how Andrew Sheer would be just like him...

Liberal zealots can overlook the corruption...its really amazing.

As for Ontario, Dalton Mcshitty and Wynne left this province in ruin...Ford wouldn't need to cut funding if Ontario wasn't bankrupted by the Liberals. I'd honestly rather move to the US and am completely disgusted by the direction of this country.

paulaboutform wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:58 pm

XCaddis

Excalibur Exomax
STS
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder

Guns are part of our Cultural Heritage. Please respect our diversity!!

IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:37 pm

Unbelievable.
I honestly did not think the SHEEPLE of this country could or would turn a blind eye to the lying, thieving, corruption and narcissism of Pierre's Idiot Child & his band of Total Incompetents to the extent of voting them back in.

I, like Paul, am more than thoroughly DISGUSTED with this development. :evil:
And for the first time ever, I have joined several groups, and am actively promoting the cessation of the West.
Enough!
Had it with the fools in the east who support this total bullcrap!

Ticked beyond belief!
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:39 pm

IronNoggin wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:37 pm
Unbelievable.
I honestly did not think the SHEEPLE of this country could or would turn a blind eye to the lying, thieving, corruption and narcissism of Pierre's Idiot Child & his band of Total Incompetents to the extent of voting them back in.

I, like Paul, am more than thoroughly DISGUSTED with this development. :evil:
And for the first time ever, I have joined several groups, and am actively promoting the cessation of the West.
Enough!
Had it with the fools in the east who support this total bullcrap!

Ticked beyond belief!
Nog
:x :eusa-clap: