How Dare You!

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
elkaholic

Re: How Dare You!

Post by elkaholic » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:03 pm

This about sums it up

This. #dontcomplain

To those of you who voted for Biden. You had better own it for the next four years.I dont want to hear you complain about your taxes going up or gas prices doubling. I dont want you to complain when your health insurance cost go up even further than they already are. Dont complain when you bring home less on your paycheck because you're being penalized for climate justice. Dont complain when you lose your job because 15 million illegal immigrants suddenly become legal and your employer decides to hire someone at a lower wage. Dont complain when your job is just out right eliminated because the minimum wage is to high and your employer can no longer afford to stay open or even pay you. Dont complain when your automotive or industrial job is eliminated because its shipped back to China. Dont complain when interest rates double or even triple and

homes/automobiles are not as affordable as they use to be. Dont complain when your stocks and 401k take a massive hit. Dont complain when we are locked into more endless wars in the middle east. Dont complain when your otherwise safe communities are overrun by crime and start resembling Chicago, Portland, Seattle, and Baltimore. Dont complain when the educational system goes down and higher education becomes unaffordable. You obviously didnt vote your paycheck or your future. You voted your feelings. Unfortunately facts dont care about your feelings and you will soon (sadly) learn this under a Biden/Harris administration. Just own it. Also when the new administration makes a play for all of our legally owned weapons dont look to me for support, safety, or compliance. I will be fighting to the death to defend my GOD GIVEN 2nd Amendment rights...

Not to say anyone here voted for Biden. For the rest of us, we still have to survive. If we lose the senate. God helps us all !

hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:02 am

elkaholic wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:03 pm
This about sums it up

This. #dontcomplain

To those of you who voted for Biden. You had better own it for the next four years.I dont want to hear you complain about your taxes going up or gas prices doubling. I dont want you to complain when your health insurance cost go up even further than they already are. Dont complain when you bring home less on your paycheck because you're being penalized for climate justice. Dont complain when you lose your job because 15 million illegal immigrants suddenly become legal and your employer decides to hire someone at a lower wage. Dont complain when your job is just out right eliminated because the minimum wage is to high and your employer can no longer afford to stay open or even pay you. Dont complain when your automotive or industrial job is eliminated because its shipped back to China. Dont complain when interest rates double or even triple and

homes/automobiles are not as affordable as they use to be. Dont complain when your stocks and 401k take a massive hit. Dont complain when we are locked into more endless wars in the middle east. Dont complain when your otherwise safe communities are overrun by crime and start resembling Chicago, Portland, Seattle, and Baltimore. Dont complain when the educational system goes down and higher education becomes unaffordable. You obviously didnt vote your paycheck or your future. You voted your feelings. Unfortunately facts dont care about your feelings and you will soon (sadly) learn this under a Biden/Harris administration. Just own it. Also when the new administration makes a play for all of our legally owned weapons dont look to me for support, safety, or compliance. I will be fighting to the death to defend my GOD GIVEN 2nd Amendment rights...

Not to say anyone here voted for Biden. For the rest of us, we still have to survive. If we lose the senate. God helps us all !
Yeah! Who cares that over 130,000 are dead. Who cares that over a hundred thousand people are testing positive for covid 19 each day now. Tough tough luck for the thousands, and thousands who are going to die as a direct result of Trumps* maskless rallies.
Your whining about the price of your toys going up makes me ill. Me, me, me. As for jobs, there's going to be a big boom in renewable energy. You might want to check it out. For a bunch of boot strappy guys, you sure whine a lot.

xcaliber

Post by xcaliber » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:42 am

hankenhunter wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:02 am
elkaholic wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:03 pm
This about sums it up

This. #dontcomplain

Yeah! Who cares that over 130,000 are dead. Who cares that over a hundred thousand people are testing positive for covid 19 each day now. Tough tough luck for the thousands, and thousands who are going to die as a direct result of Trumps* maskless rallies.
Your whining about the price of your toys going up makes me ill. Me, me, me. As for jobs, there's going to be a big boom in renewable energy. You might want to check it out. For a bunch of boot strappy guys, you sure whine a lot.
So you're blaming the China Virus on Trump too? I hope we can remain friends now that this is nearly over, but that's up to you Mr. Cancel Culture. I won't piss in your pool, please don't piss in mine! :eusa-popcorn: I thought we had more that bound us than divided us, but I'm not a narrow minded individual. :eusa-deadhorse:
Matrix 380 (Max) Nikon P3 / TT / SWAT A-4 Mini Heads
Axe 340 Kryptek (Axe) Nikon P3 / SWAT A-4 Mini Heads
Vortex (Kix) Nikon P3 / TT / Bigfoot / SWAT Hybrid Heads

artifact

Post by artifact » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:47 am

Who cares that 80,000 people died from flu and flu related complications last year, and that every year between 10 million and 40 million people contract the flu, apparently the Dems. don't or they would have stopped that by now just like they are going to stop Covid!
Those masks that almost everyone is wearing have been proven to not be that effective, the N-95 masks are, I'm waiting for the Dems. to issue everyone N-95 masks so we are all safe! "IF" Covid is anything like the flu we are going to live with it, NO Democrat or Republican is going to do much about it except point fingers at the other side. Wondering why masks haven't been mandated during the flu season by the Dems. in the past, just think about all the flu realated deaths that could have been avoided! Hummm, better not give them any ideas!
Maybe should check out certain renewable energy, wind turbines are killing millions of birds and bats, somehow that doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
As for wining about the price of toys going up, if you consider rent, homes, food, clothing, household essentials, gas, health ins., taxes, professional services such as a dentist, utility costs, tools, and anything else considered basic needs and obligations as toys, you might need to think about that, they are all going to go up!

AJ01

Post by AJ01 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:01 am

No tears here either. :eusa-hand: They dried up years ago at the slow and steady decline and ultimately in the death of America caused by evil men who say they "work for the people" of America, when in fact, ONLY work for themselves!!. :evil: Having witnessed first hand the death and destruction created by Democrat Presidents as they have time and time again sent young men off to die in wars they knew we had no business becoming entangled in and ultimately just sacrificing those innocent lives in the name of GREED!! :evil:

I have stood at the gravesites of "Fallen Hero's" who have paid the ultimate price for your FREEDOM to protest, loot, pillage and plunger (just because you didn't get your way). And I have listened to the meaningless words as they have tumbled out of the mouths of corrupt politicians, and I have found them to be as caustic as salt poured on an open wound.
It has utterly burned my soul to the point of no redemption.

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned against Thee, and Thee alone. :eusa-pray:

I have long said that if OUR Founding Father's could see what this Country has become, they would RISE from their collective graves and BEAR ARMS against it in the name of Freedom from Tyranny.
What happened to the likes of men in the mold of Patrick Henry, Nathan Hale, Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson? Least we forget the immortal words, "Any Government strong enough to GIVE you all you want, is STRONG enough to TAKE ALL you have"!!

I pray for this Country. Why? Because I love MY Country!! :thumbup:
You as a citizen of this Nation are guaranteed set liberties under the "Bill of Rights" by this Constitution. I will defend your "right" to PEACEFULLY Protest things you do not like. But I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU to destroy my rights, my liberties, MY COUNTRY, MY State, My Town, My Home, and even TOUCH ONE HAIR on the head of ANY of MY FAMILY. :eusa-naughty:
Cross that line, and you will be met with a fury you CANNOT even begin to conceive of, let alone withstand. Not mere idle words, but an absolute promise!!

After all, I am a product of my raising. I grew up working for "My Uncle", and he taught me well.... :lol:
Where I come from they have a saying, "Don't start no sh**, there won't be none"!! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :thumbup:

Just the one-sided ramblings from a Grumpy Old Redneck from Deep in the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods..
AJ
"The search for a scapegoat is the easiest of all hunting expeditions"
Howdy from Deep within the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Just make mine an Excalibur!!
AJ :mrgreen:

evaughan

Post by evaughan » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:34 am

Come senators, congressmen
Please heed the call
Don't stand in the doorway
Don't block up the hall
For he that gets hurt
Will be he who has stalled
The battle outside ragin'
Will soon shake your windows
And rattle your walls
For the times they are a-changin'

Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'
excal vortex w/ vari-zone
custom 2219's
BOO custom string
gobblestalker custom calls
WMU's 80,84,86

Hi5

Post by Hi5 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:30 pm

I'm just an outsider looking in on the American election, but I have some questions.

Who runs Pfizer?

Is it coincidental that the vaccine announcement is one week after the votes have been cast?

What would have changed if there had been an earlier announcement? Covid 19 is a big issue even to those who discount its seriousness as a disease.

There had been concern expressed about foreign influence on American elections. Not saying that's at play here, but it's hard not to ask the question.

If Sherman hadn't crushed Georgia before November 1864, most likely Lincoln wouldn't have been shot. He wouldn't have won the 1864 election. That was an accident of history. If Pfizer deliberately delayed their announcement, that's no accident of history.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.

xcaliber

Post by xcaliber » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:02 pm

Hi5 wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:30 pm
I'm just an outsider looking in on the American election, but I have some questions.

Who runs Pfizer?

Is it coincidental that the vaccine announcement is one week after the votes have been cast?

What would have changed if there had been an earlier announcement? Covid 19 is a big issue even to those who discount its seriousness as a disease.

There had been concern expressed about foreign influence on American elections. Not saying that's at play here, but it's hard not to ask the question.

If Sherman hadn't crushed Georgia before November 1864, most likely Lincoln wouldn't have been shot. He wouldn't have won the 1864 election. That was an accident of history. If Pfizer deliberately delayed their announcement, that's no accident of history.
There are a lot of moving parts, and foul play is something of concern. The media, big tech, and most of hollyweird hate Trump, again, I don't like him personally, but as far as For The People, he was Our Best Option. He exposed the hypocrisy, they will never forgive him for that, and as that [email protected] Nancy Pelosi said, they had many arrows in their quiver. How can a country held hostage by politics of the Left vote so strongly for them? Lawlessness, and that Nancy statement that nothing is better than something for those that are strapped financially, how do they win? Cheating is how they win!
Matrix 380 (Max) Nikon P3 / TT / SWAT A-4 Mini Heads
Axe 340 Kryptek (Axe) Nikon P3 / SWAT A-4 Mini Heads
Vortex (Kix) Nikon P3 / TT / Bigfoot / SWAT Hybrid Heads