G&K archery

This area is for all pictures taken in previous and current hunting seasons.
Polk1

G&K archery

Post by Polk1 »

Just FYI , I purchased a new excalibur crossbow from G&K archery in Wallaceburg, on a friday. Kevin was very helpful in setting it up for me and the very next day I shot a 6 point buck, my first time crossbow hunting. Just goes to show you they now what they are doing!!!
Jaibimigma

Excalibur Crossbow Forum • Post a reply

Post by Jaibimigma »

Just FYI , I purchased a new excalibur crossbow from G&K archery in Wallaceburg, on a friday. Kevin was very helpful in setting it up for me and the very next day I shot a 6 point buck, my first time crossbow hunting. Just goes to show you they now what they are doing!!!
xbowrook

Re: G&K archery

Post by xbowrook »

i buy all my stuff from Kevin and Gloria, bought my Hoyt from them a few years back . called him up telling him about my need to go to an xbow after my shoulder surgery, told me he had a special on the excal pheonix package, drove there and he had it all ready for me... took 2 shots to sight it in and ready to go... he's a good guy and i like going there just to chew the fat alot... they're good guys and i'll buy all my stuff from them in the future..
Excalibur Matrix 330 Bulldog Suppressed, 18" Diablo bolts, 100 grain Rage Crossbow X blade