What did Santa bring you?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Riflemanz

What did Santa bring you?

Post by Riflemanz »

I got a 17' ladderstand,30' lifeline,2 blade rage replacement heads,foot warmers and a sherpa sweatshirt with hood! :mrgreen:
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
georgiaboy

Re: What did Santa bring you?

Post by georgiaboy »

:D. Santa brought me an A-Z easy fletch,camo seat covers and realtree camo wrap for the yoder!!!
Bulldog m380 blackout
Micro 355
Matrix 350LE
Vixen II
Proud member of the Georgia Meat Hunter's Association
"Shooting tomorrow's trophy's...today"
lscha

Post by lscha »

A Badlands backpack!!!!! The Mac-Daddy of backpacks!! My old backpack is no longer waterproof after 15 years. Santa, you are so cool!
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

I got a new ice fishing rod and reel, hand warmers , long johns , socks ,quick detachable claw sling (bought by me for me) a fancy tea maker and a cute deer made out of logs with a chain saw for the back yard.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
masboy

Post by masboy »

big dog two man ladder tree stand ,two hershey bars.
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

I was able to spend time with the family and got this cool T-shirt :D

The best things in life are not things!!
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

He brought me another year to be able to spend with my family. I hope he brings the same thing next year.

but bringing a "fear the beard" t shirt next year as well would be nice too!! Nice shirt Troy!
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
redwolf

Post by redwolf »

a day spend with kids amd grandkids, thats it but not to bad of a day got 8 point gun season at taxidermist so got to pay for it.
bucont

Post by bucont »

Spent a great day with with my wife and daughter. Tommorow we are off to the inlaws.
Netted a sling tactical pack, two Cabela's water proof tackle bags and three pairs socks. I can never have enough socks, steel toes are tough on em lol.
Axiom SMF
Munch mount
MeadowBrooke Game Calls
LCCA
wabi

Post by wabi »

A gift I can sink my teeth into - a 3# block of real Vermont sharp white cheddar cheese. (my favorite cheese, and this was top quality) :lol:
Several other nice gifts like a camo fleece robe, huge can of honey roasted peanuts, tea assortment, swiss army knife.

Even our fluffy little kitty got enough to eat today! :lol: :lol: :lol:
fluffy little kitty.JPG
wabi
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

A new to me bow, 50# recurve bow, and a waterproof custom field bag for my new foxpro caller. All I bought for myself. Got 3 pairs of socks from wife.
Attachments
bow%20005.jpg
bow%20005.jpg (116.47 KiB) Viewed 4667 times
OkXbowHunter

Post by OkXbowHunter »

I try and discourage my family from buying me outdoor gear unless I give them specifics because...well...you know...you will sometimes get the really cheap (I mean "cheap" as in quality) gear, like the Outdoor Edge knock off game processing set someone got me... :?

But Santa did bring me a Case XX Neon Wall Clock, a Frued router, a Jet 12" benchtop drill press and my in laws bought me an electric Turkey fryer...which I had to try out for them... :shock:

Friends bought me a $50 Bass Pro Gift card and a box of 30-30 ammo.
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison; And make me savoury meat, such as I love, and bring it to me, that I may eat; that my soul may bless thee before I die. Gen 27:3-4
maple

Post by maple »

I had a great day with the family. My daughter was doing the flip-flop between us and the perspective in-laws, but she had the best of both worlds. We had company for dinner so that was exciting.

Santa brought me a Tasco trail cam, a metal detector, a certificate for a Bay of Quinte ice fishing trip, and THIS.

Have to ask the wife if I can keep it under the bed.

Maple
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

My best gift by far was time off from work to spend with my family over the Christmas holiday. :)

Other great gifts include a Moultrie trail cam, LEM jerky cannon, a camo lawn chair, camo pajama pants, Wii hockey, a Tim Hortons mug and a few other cool items including a good supply of chocolate!!

Oh yeah, I also got the book Tough Guy which is Bob Probert's (my all time favourite hockey player!!) auto-biography. :D
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
kaos

Post by kaos »

I received a Equinox crossbow with all the accessories. I do not get all the hype with these bows. I took mine out target shooting and it was a descent bow. My buddy tried it and said he prefers to shoot my Horton bow. After shooting 50 - 60 bolts, I have to agree with him. I don't get the Excalibur hype! I bought my Horton used for $150 and I am certain it will be the bow I reach for when I go on my next hunt.

I really like the Excalibur cocking rope. Using it on the Horton has increased its accuracy. The grouping was better with the Equinox between 40-50 yards. The Horton was better from 20- 40 yards and is lighter and A LOT nicer to shoot. If I had not already owned the Horton I most likely would appreciate the Excalibur more but since I have shot both I prefer the Horton.

I removed the quiver from the Equinox and will try it again today. Hopefully it will make a difference.