firebolts with luminok

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

firebolts with luminok

Post by newbie »

Hello i was just looking for some input from the experienced guys might save me some headache or heartache haha. Has anyone shot these that come assembled? how do they shoot compared to stock firebolts? My buddies father inlaw gave me one yesterday i dont think i will be able to test it out before the opening, i wont be shooting it as i cant get out for the evening hunt as of now. I just wanted to have an idea if they shoot the same or not
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
novacam

Re: firebolts with luminok

Post by novacam »

I use a BC lumenok with my firebolts and it crap the same as usual. I've only fired it once and it was bang on at 18 yards, the bear pics in my house prove that!! :D
maxman

Post by maxman »

I bought 3 last year from Burt Coyote. My 150 grain field points and 150 grain Bolt Cutters shot identical. Took a nice 8 point with them. Watched the arrow impact right where I aimed,way cool :D . 40 yard tracking job.

Post by newbie »

just an update yes they fly the same, i couldnt get out last night but my buddy borrowed my new vortex as he didnt have time to sight his in, and within fifteen minutes of climbing his stand he heard something running, looked over and it was a doe running full tilt with and old buck(three points right one left) on her tail. he let out a bleat and he stopped dead at 25 yards, he let the boltcutter fly and needless to say he only went another 15 yards and dropped,double lung through two ribs and stuck in an oak tree. tonight is my turn.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!