apology

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bob watkins

apology

Post by bob watkins »

to all excal fourm members if by my last post i have offended anyone please except my apology. iwiil post a picture of my bear as soon as i can thank you bob watkins
bucknbill

Re: apology

Post by bucknbill »

no problem here, wish i could get a bear like that..congrats :D
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string
2219,s Blazer vanes, Muzzy 3 bld 125,s..they fly straight

John 3:16
theoldarcher

Post by theoldarcher »

Bob I congratulate you on taking your bear. That is no small feat. You are welcome to post here anytime, but you have to admit that your post came off as sounding like you were promoting the item not your hunt. In the future keep the promoting to the trading post area and I think you will find that their will be less confusion. Again congratulations on taking your bear.
MarkMarine

Post by MarkMarine »

Bob, I just went and reread the post in which you speak. My response to it then was an honest one; as I was confused as to what was the subject of your post (bear or shooting-stick). So much so that I was uncertain if you were even saying you got a bear lol

It is good to take pride in the construction of your hands and the finished designs of your labors - yet I agree with theoldarcher in that such pitch-praise needs to be reserved for the Trading Post as it left a simpleton like me foundering :)
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Congrat's on your bear ! ... Those shootin sticks are handy for sure !

I post pictures of all my gear ... basically to show what gear I am using with my set ups etc.
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
wabi

Post by wabi »

Congrats on the bear!

Not offended, but it did sound like an advertisement. :wink:
wabi
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

:roll: surely not interested
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Congrats on the bear and your product.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

There have been a few people who with their firsts posts try to advertise a product, thats not cool when they use a hunting scenario strictly to sell, and thats basically selling at the expense of Excalibur. I thought you were doing the same. You do seem legit since you have apologized. Nothing wrong with promoting something your selling. just do it in trading section. Then there is no mistaking a mans intentions. I bet there are some who are interested in a product like you have. Welcome to the forum, congrats on the bear and hope to see some pics!

Now Upgraded to a small smile: :)
you get a full happy face after the pics.