Getting an ADF

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

XcaliburFX

Re: Getting an ADF

Post by XcaliburFX »

Cocked, Locked and ready to Rock ... once i release the safety. The safety on the Excalibur's are no where as loud as on my Rem 700, and I can even ease the Rem safety off slow enough to hardy make a sound if any. It's that moment of truth just before your ready to take a shot that excites one to the point that they, flip the safety instead of ease it off. Only time mine will be flipped of quickly is in the case of a shot that has to be made quickly, then I just leave that to fate either the shot is still there or it is not. :) JMHO
Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings
Waif

Re: Getting an ADF

Post by Waif »

XcaliburFX wrote:Cocked, Locked and ready to Rock ... once i release the safety. The safety on the Excalibur's are no where as loud as on my Rem 700, and I can even ease the Rem safety off slow enough to hardy make a sound if any. It's that moment of truth just before your ready to take a shot that excites one to the point that they, flip the safety instead of ease it off. Only time mine will be flipped of quickly is in the case of a shot that has to be made quickly, then I just leave that to fate either the shot is still there or it is not. :) JMHO
Hey! I didn,t say Remington,L.O.L.. :lol:
Man did I ever panic a group of deer with it the first time using it in the woods. :cry:
Axiom.S.M.F.
S5s,cheek piece,firebolts, Original Rocket Steel heads.
Bushnell yardage pro on Excalibur mount.

Exomax.
Hawke 1.5-5x32ir SR.
Easton xx75,s 2219. Bolt-cutters.
Bunch of bumpers.
Vixenmaster! string.