vanilla killer

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

vanilla killer

Post by longbow joe »

Anybody want my vanilla killer recipe? ( i pourposly misspelled it)
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
TheBig1

Re: vanilla killer

Post by TheBig1 »

Yes! I like to soak cotton balls in it and hang them from twigs or use ss a drag while walking in.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
munch

Post by munch »

yes ill try anything once
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

same here :)
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Ok big 1 im only gonna give it to you because my parents were coal crackers ( hazleton) lol dont give the recipe to anyone ...lol ok 3 equal parts 3oz or 3 gallon 1 part real vanilla extract not the cheapo stuff. 1 part real maple syrup (the good expensive kind) 1 part almond extract. There you go this stuff has worked for me for years especially in early season does love it. In later season tinks spray doe p is sprayed seperately in n around my stand. Now remember some states consider this "foooood " so be carefull you dont want mr warden gettin you! If its not allowed Good luck seriously good stuff .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

longbow joe wrote:Ok big 1 im only gonna give it to you because my parents were coal crackers ( hazleton) lol dont give the recipe to anyone ...lol ok 3 equal parts 3oz or 3 gallon 1 part real vanilla extract not the cheapo stuff. 1 part real maple syrup (the good expensive kind) 1 part almond extract. There you go this stuff has worked for me for years especially in early season does love it. In later season tinks spray doe p is sprayed seperately in n around my stand. Now remember some states consider this "foooood " so be carefull you dont want mr warden gettin you! If its not allowed Good luck seriously good stuff .

Thanks Joe, I give you my word that I won't tell a soul.

Sorry to see such a storied town crumble as it has.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Sorry a simple sqeeze bottle like from a craft store or harbor freight works good use the stuff liberly you will see deer eating the leaves it touched
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

longbow joe wrote:Sorry a simple sqeeze bottle like from a craft store or harbor freight works good use the stuff liberly you will see deer eating the leaves it touched
This isn't for on you like the recipe that I posted, this is to spray around your stand right?
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

longbow joe wrote:Ok big 1 im only gonna give it to you because my parents were coal crackers ( hazleton) lol dont give the recipe to anyone ...lol ok 3 equal parts 3oz or 3 gallon 1 part real vanilla extract not the cheapo stuff. 1 part real maple syrup (the good expensive kind) 1 part almond extract. There you go this stuff has worked for me for years especially in early season does love it. In later season tinks spray doe p is sprayed seperately in n around my stand. Now remember some states consider this "foooood " so be carefull you dont want mr warden gettin you! If its not allowed Good luck seriously good stuff .
...that sounds more like an invite for "yogi" to come knocking....and once they see this little, fat italian chomping on a prosciutto, mozzarella and roasted pepper sandwich... :shock: :shock: :shock: well I will be shaking in my boots :oops: and crying like a tweeny :cry: :cry:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

amythntr wrote:
longbow joe wrote:Ok big 1 im only gonna give it to you because my parents were coal crackers ( hazleton) lol dont give the recipe to anyone ...lol ok 3 equal parts 3oz or 3 gallon 1 part real vanilla extract not the cheapo stuff. 1 part real maple syrup (the good expensive kind) 1 part almond extract. There you go this stuff has worked for me for years especially in early season does love it. In later season tinks spray doe p is sprayed seperately in n around my stand. Now remember some states consider this "foooood " so be carefull you dont want mr warden gettin you! If its not allowed Good luck seriously good

...that sounds more like an invite for "yogi" to come knocking....and once they see this little, fat italian chomping on a prosciutto, mozzarella and roasted pepper sandwich... :shock: :shock: :shock: well I will be shaking in my boots :oops: and crying like a tweeny :cry: :cry:

Fuggetaboutit!
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
Waif

Post by Waif »

amythntr wrote:

L.O.L. I'm sure the sandwich would be more attractive to a yogi..
Be sure to keep clean shaven though, just in case. :lol:
Axiom.S.M.F.
S5s,cheek piece,firebolts, Original Rocket Steel heads.
Bushnell yardage pro on Excalibur mount.

Exomax.
Hawke 1.5-5x32ir SR.
Easton xx75,s 2219. Bolt-cutters.
Bunch of bumpers.
Vixenmaster! string.
nyexhunter

Post by nyexhunter »

So you're saying this stuff is sprayable with maple syrup mixed in? Do you dilute it with water? Maybe I missed something in reading your recipe.
Waif

Post by Waif »

nyexhunter wrote:So you're saying this stuff is sprayable with maple syrup mixed in? Do you dilute it with water? Maybe I missed something in reading your recipe.
Think of a lotion type applicator.
A flip top plastic bottle with a small opening, toothpick size or bigger.
Not quite a gel, thinner but close.
That's how the original was, if it was original...
Cotton ball in a film canister with a rubber band around the canister to use a spring loaded cloths pin to hang it as a scent bomb type set up if you want to not leave scent when you are not there.
Some times leaving it is a choice by some..
Axiom.S.M.F.
S5s,cheek piece,firebolts, Original Rocket Steel heads.
Bushnell yardage pro on Excalibur mount.

Exomax.
Hawke 1.5-5x32ir SR.
Easton xx75,s 2219. Bolt-cutters.
Bunch of bumpers.
Vixenmaster! string.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Yea ..dont put the stuff on you.it wont spray its too thick.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

nyexhunter wrote:So you're saying this stuff is sprayable with maple syrup mixed in? Do you dilute it with water? Maybe I missed something in reading your recipe.

1 part real vanilla extract not the cheapo stuff.
1 part real maple syrup (the good expensive kind)
1 part almond extract.

Put in small spray bottle and mark trees/leaves at shooting yardages
Last edited by TheBig1 on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member