Micro / aluminum arras

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tennessee Rebel

Micro / aluminum arras

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Hey guys. Have'nt posted in a while. Got a question about using aluminum with my Micro. What size would you use: 2219, 2216? How about length. I was thinking 15 1/2" Thanks :D
amythntr

Re: Micro / aluminum arras

Post by amythntr »

Tennessee Rebel wrote:Hey guys. Have'nt posted in a while. Got a question about using aluminum with my Micro. What size would you use: 2219, 2216? How about length. I was thinking 15 1/2" Thanks :D
Hey TR...I know there are a bunch of guys shooting the "a-lu-mini-um" shafts with their rigs including the micro...my buddy Mike (MCS) shoots a 2219 shaft which he cuts the 31" into 2 arra's at 15.5"...cheap and accurate...as a matter of additional info...I believe the 2219's shafts run around 13.5g/inch as opposed to the carbon Zombies and Executioners that run 9.1...hopefully this helps....good luck!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
longbow joe

Re: Micro / aluminum arras

Post by longbow joe »

The 2219s will fly great outta your micro . You wont get the 60 yard accuracy like the zombies n there slower but im a 40 yard hunter at that range i can get 3 inch groups. Thats good enough for me. Use at least a 125 gr. Head they seem to like the heavier heads. I shoot 16.5s outta my micro n matrix. Any excalibur dealer sells the camo version . I use woodies they usually always have them in stock.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.