danny miller conversation lol

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

danny miller conversation lol

Post by longbow joe »

I called danny miller this afternoon and have had a cold for a week now and dont have my best voice. I say to him "do you have a crossbones in stock" he says "what kind of crossbow stock" now i say "do you have a crossbones in stock" .he says now nastier "what kind of crossbow stock." Now i say a. "leupold crossbones" ...........then theres a giant pause now im afraid hes gonna hang up on me . Then says "yea kid i do"....thank god now im chuckeling between my voice n his ears .. i ordered a new bones n trigger tec for my new vixen then got a 20 minute extra education on the trigger tec trigger.... what a guy who else these days has time to give a 20 minute tuturiol to someone even though theres you tube. I always try to run my buisness like this i know i always dont have 20 minutes to spend with a customer but i try my best i admire him most because im kinda in his shoes ....wat a great guy. Lbj
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
flightattendant100

Re: danny miller conversation lol

Post by flightattendant100 »

And then there are days he wants to talk. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

An there are days Partner he is in a project n is short widya. Hey Danny is great person n certainly knows about crossbows! :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Dan will away be Dan. Ya got to love him for that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by agingcrossbower on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
woodmnctry

Post by woodmnctry »

So what did you learn from those 20 minutes? Danny is a wealth of knowledge --
Predator55

Post by Predator55 »

Had my first encounter with him the other day and he wasn't terrible like I have read but he wasn't real talkative kind of short. Forgot to order a couple things so I will see how my next encounter goes, I hope I catch him in a good mood cause I have some questions, I'll report back.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Dan and I are pretty good friends and I can tell you that he's no different than any other normal human being. He has his ups and downs, just like everyone else. He works until 9/10 pm just about every day and some days, he's just slammed with work. He's kind, generous, honest and forthright.
Being forthright, he'll let you know what he thinks to your face and will not talk about you behind your back like many others do. He's exactly the kind or person that I want for a friend, brother or the guy next to you in a fight.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
john g

Post by john g »

I don't know Danny personally, but he is my go to man for crossbows. When I ordered my Micro 335 from him last year he tried his best to sell me a bow that cost way less money than the 335. I had a long conversation with him, it was very educational. When the conversation started, I thought, um, this guy must have been a drill sergeant. Before it was over he was the nicest person you could talk with. Since then he has replaced my C2 string (at no cost, not even shipping), I've ordered a case for the bow and another 1/2 doz. BEEs from him. I will give him my business over a big box store every time even if I pay a little more (which I don't think has been the case yet). As a crossbow community we are blessed to have people like Danny to do business with. I plan to add a DR Stirrup in the future, If Danny has it I'll get it from him, if not I'll get it from Gaston ( another of the many we are blessed with).
Garry
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

The late "Awshucks" used to say something like...." Go to the restroom... Get a cup of coffee, then sit down and dial Danny." :lol: :lol: I am sure I got the quote wrong, but the jest is the same.
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

He is really nice guy, love his hunting stories he tells at boofest. :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Normous

Post by Normous »

flightattendant100 wrote:The late "Awshucks" used to say something like...." Go to the restroom... Get a cup of coffee, then sit down and dial Danny." :lol: :lol: I am sure I got the quote wrong, but the jest is the same.
I remember he said something like that or was it something like "grab a few fingers of Rye".
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Boo wrote:Dan and I are pretty good friends and I can tell you that he's no different than any other normal human being. He has his ups and downs, just like everyone else. He works until 9/10 pm just about every day and some days, he's just slammed with work. He's kind, generous, honest and forthright.
Being forthright, he'll let you know what he thinks to your face and will not talk about you behind your back like many others do. He's exactly the kind or person that I want for a friend, brother or the guy next to you in a fight.

Sounds like you have good friend there...I was at Lowes today..I did a handshake with sales rep on patio stones and said I will return for second load..When I got there a new sales rep was there.He got mad and said my friend violated a RULE and he got on phone and turned him in..I said we shook on this and no harm done he just did not do the paperwork he shook my hand and that is way it used to be..I felt like almost hitting this a hole for doing what he did but I am seeing these type of people going up ladder ..
Predator55

Post by Predator55 »

How old is Dan miller?
Boo

Post by Boo »

Some people just like stepping on rakes
SEC-ond 2 none

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

I don't know Mr. Miller personally, but from the business side of him, I know for sure he is an Honest and Very Generous Person. He is one of the " GOOD GUYS "
that has Earned the Respect of Others.

Happy Trails
Stephen
Matrix 380