exomax

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

IronNoggin

Re: exomax

Post by IronNoggin »

My Exomax went to my Hunting Partner, and so very much remains "In the Family". And I still shoot it from time to time. And it is nice to know it is there in the very off chance I ever need a back-up.

Interestingly, he can match my 380 right to 100 yards with that bow pretty well every time. They certainly are a Shooter in my books!! :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sitruc

Post by sitruc »

They are not the most compact xbow around, but they shoot lights out. I shoot mine often, and it goes hunting as often as my storm does.
Excalibur Exomax
Horton Storm
PSE Premonition
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I sold mine was abit too long fer me. I have an E'cet 165 n when its gets here a Y 25 Relayer. Plenty good models fer sure
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
dabluz

Post by dabluz »

I have a Vortex and love it. I had a triple bypass operation and my sternum did not weld together. I was wary of cocking the Vortex but it's no problem even though I am short and close to 70 years old. I have no intention of changing for something else. I bet that my Vortex would even survive dry firing. Another thing I have noticed on this site.....no one complains or has problems with his Vortex.
Vortex
gab

Post by gab »

I have only ever owned one crossbow - the Exomax. It is accurate and powerful enough for any game in British Columbia where I live. It is on the wide side, but I hunt mostly from a tree stand so it doesn't matter. I see no reason to change to another crossbow.