Turkey day molested by the lady warden

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Turkey day molested by the lady warden

Post by longbow joe »

Passed on 2 jakes right off tha bat had all kinds a action and the new lady warden apears breakin my ba.....ls about having my turkey blind brushed in. It appears in pa you can only brush in a deer blind not a turkey blind. Im aware were not allowed to use logs n stuff for a simple blind but the brushing in part is a little grey. Oh well im gettin a citation for it I wasnt very nice n respectfull and kiss a.....ssy to her for messin up my hunt .I honestly wasnt aware of the brushing in deal. I have a feeling a non hunter saw my legally (on property)blind n called them . Oh well bring it on. Enclosed is a photo of the law breakin offending structure
Last edited by longbow joe on Sun May 01, 2016 5:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
longbow joe

Re: Turkey day molested by the lady wardon

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL]
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Boomer81

Post by Boomer81 »

What a joke. Wonder how many hunters have been shot inside a brushed in blind compared to a non-brushed in blind. Did she say why you cant brush in a turkey blind? My guess is they consider it more dangerous since a hunter might confuse it for a giant turkey and unload on it. She may have saved your life lol
"Rumble"
Matrix 350LE Treestand Camo

"Ravage"
Micro Mag 340 Mossy Oak Camo
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I said a prayer last nite that she would get a lotta ticks on her n grow a beard like a turkey
paulaboutform

Re: Turkey day molested by the lady warden

Post by paulaboutform »

I'm sorry to hear that lbj. I'm curious though, if you're wearing a ghillie suit and sit in a bushy spot do you get a citation for being brushed in? :shock: :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
typical10

Post by typical10 »

Really, it just pisses me off when any law enfocement can't find a better way of time management~ :evil:
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL] heres the technical jargon
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

The blind was made outta plastic . Just seems a little grey to me
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Why did you not tell her she was tresspassing and ask her to leave or insist she issue herself ticket or summons ( which ever would apply )for tresspass and ask she schedule both of your appearances before the bench on the same day and back to back time wise. :lol:

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Having read that, I have to disagree with you Joe. It's not a little grey, it's absolutely black and white. Your blind is made of manmade materials as described. I would definitely go to either city hall or the courthouse and challenge the ticket. What a complete pile of rubbish and complete waste of tax dollars! I encourage you to go to court and challenge the useless manhater that gave you the fine. I'm disgusted! :x

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

paulaboutform wrote:Having read that, I have to disagree with you Joe. It's not a little grey, it's absolutely black and white. Your blind is made of manmade materials as described. I would definitely go to either city hall or the courthouse and challenge the ticket. What a complete pile of rubbish and complete waste of tax dollars! I encourage you to go to court and challenge the useless manhater that gave you the fine. I'm disgusted! :x

Paul
What he say!! and take those pics with you. :cry:

Post by newbie »

Im with Paul on this one... thats one i would fight too. the addition of branches does not take away from your manmade blind.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Boomer81

Post by Boomer81 »

Exactly. Your man made blind totally conceals movement which seems like the heart of the regulation. The addition of sticks to it doesnt do anything to take away from the fact that all movement is still concealed.

To me it seems like she read only one part of the regulation and she didnt see that your man made blind is keeping your movement concealed, not the brush you added!!
"Rumble"
Matrix 350LE Treestand Camo

"Ravage"
Micro Mag 340 Mossy Oak Camo
WNYBILL

Post by WNYBILL »

AND THEY WONDER WHY WE ARE LOSING HUNTERS

You would think those that owe their jobs to the hunters would be helpful rather than looking for the "cheap" pinch!

Bill
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

Did the ward on take any photos? If not fight it, you just cleared some branches to allow installation of your blind.

My question is the law states the use of 'man made' material is legal ok what happens if I use a fake Christmas tree branches to help camouflage my man made blind? Also, a blind must be completly enclosed on all four sides and roof so does that means a camo netting which covers four sides only is illegal?
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers