Lumenock

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Turkey slayer

Lumenock

Post by Turkey slayer »

Yeah guys hope everyone enjoyed their July 4 ! I just want to give a shout out to Eric Price of Lumenock. I was having trouble with my Lumenock an fit an was getting fruastrated so I emailed them on July 4 an honesty was not expecting a email till Tuesday or wensday , no more then 20 minutes after emailing them Eric emailed me right back on the holiday an gave me some tips an since "I damaged the lumenock due to failure of not reading directions or thinking I know everything :oops: anyways Eric gave me tips an he actually hooked me up with a package from them of all kinds of goodies . They are just a great group of guys with costumer service that's second to none an will due what ever it takes to help you an make sure you can trust in Lumenock. I know it sounds like I'm trying to sell them lol but I'm just a everyday blue collar backwoods PA country boy lol it's just a great product guys .
maine hunter

Re: Lumenock

Post by maine hunter »

Love my green lumenoks!!! Big Johns arrows, G5 montecs topped with green lumenoks and life is good!! :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
DanO

Post by DanO »

I just ordered some and the install will happen in August. I may need his help. I split the first carbon arrow on my first installation last fall. I'll be more delicate this time. :oops:
If you're not part of the solution, you might be part of the problem.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

maine hunter wrote:Love my green lumenoks!!! Big Johns arrows, G5 montecs topped with green lumenoks and life is good!! :D
Big John does some fine arrow making! He is very helpful with specific questions too! :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

i have tried other brands but came back to lumen nocks they are the brightest that i have tried square your arrows and they will work ever time jmo
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Nothing beats a lighted Lumenok on the forest floor after it zipp's through a bear....
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Normous

Post by Normous »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:Nothing beats a lighted Lumenok on the forest floor after it zipp's through a bear....
Then stays lit for 5 days afterward :mrgreen:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
oldmanbowhunter

Post by oldmanbowhunter »

I have had no luck finding any lighted nocks for Diablo arrows. Dawn at Excalibur says that they must be installed at the factory but I'm reading all sorts of Lumenock posts so I'm confused. At any rate, what is the best way to remove the plug at the fletching end? If I have to make my own lighted nocks I will.

Any help from you fellow crossbow hunter would be appreciated. I have hunted deer for 50 years but this crossbow thing is new to me.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....Went shooting on Sunday over the July 4th weekend for the first time since last year....actually shot out to 70 yds free hand and hit the target....well the arra's had a Lumenok from two years ago in its caboose and sure as a baby peeing as soon as you remove the diaper...they lit up with no issues at all!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings