Good Canadian online store for broadheads.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

kman35ca

Good Canadian online store for broadheads.

Post by kman35ca »

I bought some broadheads off of Amazon and they turned out to be knock offs. Checked out Cabelas's and WSS and the selection is pretty limited. Also locally the selection is worse. Looking for an online Canadian store I that has a good selection of crossbow broadheads. Also, how is using normal bow broadheads on a crossbow? I see a lot do it. Just worried they will open prematurely. Or fly like crap. Thanks.
Matrix 380
Pretty stock, for now.....
First crossbow
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Re: Good Canadian online store for broadheads.

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

We have a few good Canadian on-line dealers listed on our webpage:

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/dealers/online

All dealers listed here have an on-line store and represent the Excalibur Crossbow line well.

Peter
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I have ordered BH off amazon before with no issues. How can you tell if they are Chinese knock off? Do they say made in China on the packqging?
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
roly

Post by roly »

Some fly better than others, some need more tuning than others. Use any broad head that you feel confident with.

I always try to shop locally first, but never seem to find what I want.
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:I have ordered BH off amazon before with no issues. How can you tell if they are Chinese knock off? Do they say made in China on the packqging?
They definitely will not say Chinese or knockoffs, but one way is by price, if it's too good a deal to believe, it's a fake. It's sad that Amazon has let all these knockoffs onto their site. Ebay is full of them also.
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
kman35ca

Post by kman35ca »

Ya I ordered a pack of Ramcats off Amazon. For 45$ can. When the got here the tips on some of the blades where missing. Blades where dull as hell. Went back to look at the reviews and one guy said they where knock offs and not to order. Plus they where off on weight by around 8 grains. Over and under... Thanks for that list off Excal suppliers. I found a couple shops and put some orders in... Ya Amazon has gotta step up their game. At least I'm getting my money back.
Matrix 380
Pretty stock, for now.....
First crossbow
janesy

Post by janesy »

I've order online from East Hill Outdoors before. Pretty quick shipping if I recall
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
hankenhunter

Post by hankenhunter »

Wholesale sports has a pretty good selection.
Hank