C2 crank

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SEW

Re: C2 crank

Post by SEW »

I think when you get used to it, it just isn't that bad. It is more accurate than rope cocking.m
nyexhunter

Post by nyexhunter »

The C2 crank is super easy to use.; also comes in handy with string adjustment aid when adjusting brace height.

Anyone that has back or shoulder issues should be using a C2. It may add 30 seconds for each shot. How much time does it take to go to a doctor or to do rehab if your back is screwed up?

I think you get my drift; I learned the hard way how important keeping in good health can be. The cost and time required to have a C2 is minuscule compared to what your health and being pain free is worth.
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Schott wrote:thanks for the answer I hurt all the time that macho stuff is done with it took I while to get used to not be able to do what I used to I still overdue it
. X2 just cause u can don't mean u should!
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I use one because one hand / arm is weaker and with the rope I was cocking it off set to the stronger side with the crank I don't worry about that. I got used to it in a short time .
Oppie

Post by Oppie »

It only takes a few more seconds to attach a cranker upper tool and that's all it is, a tool to help. I use mine when I need it, I can cock my bow without it but it's darn nice to have on days when I'm a hurtin unit.
Under 30 yds you'll see very little difference whether you cock by hand or with the crank, go for it and enjoy.
Just Makin Wine on the Hill!
Exocet 200 wth Leupold Crossbones, Munch mount
xcaliber FFF strings
VM FFF Strings
Black Eagles Executioners Wth Blazers
Slick Trick 100