O/T Gas Attack at Home Depot

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jefrohio

Re: Gas Attack at Home Depot

Post by jefrohio »

The good thing about being in the Home Depot when the urge hit is they have those orange 5 gallon buckets strategically placed throughout the store :lol:
Imagine the look on the clerks face if he turn the corner and saw you in the aisle squatted over one of those buckets. I laughed so hard reading this I nearly crapped myself :lol:
Matrimax
Ibex
Camx
Max point
Grizzly
Cub
nyexhunter

Post by nyexhunter »

Doe Master wrote:Decided to bring this back for a morning chuckle . :)
Really? This type of nonsense just encourages the type of stuff that you would be deleting if it was from someone else. Why is this on the Crossbow Hunting site. Maybe we should set up a humor site (probably not, if this is what passes as humor).

I have a sense of humor but after the first time, enough is enough. What's next, stories about how dog poop was lit on fire so you could watch the neighbor stomp it out on their front step?

Please feel free to delete my post.
Smoothbore

Post by Smoothbore »

I found it humorous . :lol: I guess some just have no sense of humor .
woodmnctry

Post by woodmnctry »

Thank you!!----------humor is always a good and welcome thing
nyexhunter

Post by nyexhunter »

Smoothbore wrote:I found it humorous . :lol: I guess some just have no sense of humor .
woodmnctry wrote:Thank you!!----------humor is always a good and welcome thing
Since stuff like this is encouraged on this Crossbow Hunting site now, then please feel free to brighten everyone's day by posting any jokes or funny topics that have nothing to do with crossbow hunting. You can even refresh it occasionally so as to reinforce to yourself that you are the most humorous person that you know.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Somehow you feel as if I need to reinforce my self worth . We as an extended family here on this forum need a little humor once in a while .
Judging by the response of a lot of the long time members here . They at least appreciated the effort .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

If you don't have laughter, you end up miserable. Or at least miserable to be around. Some may say its not hunting related but its the off season and if we stick to only hunting related posts then this place will get stale fast.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Trentco1

Post by Trentco1 »

nyexhunter wrote:
Doe Master wrote:Decided to bring this back for a morning chuckle . :)
Really? This type of nonsense just encourages the type of stuff that you would be deleting if it was from someone else. Why is this on the Crossbow Hunting site. Maybe we should set up a humor site (probably not, if this is what passes as humor).

I have a sense of humor but after the first time, enough is enough. What's next, stories about how dog poop was lit on fire so you could watch the neighbor stomp it out on their front step?

Please feel free to delete my post.
Omg ur on page 3.
If you didn't find humour in it, why did you read so far long?
everyone needs a laugh i almost pi$&ed my pants Lol
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks
mreyner

Re: O/T Gas Attack at Home Depot

Post by mreyner »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: O THE SHAME OF IT ALL!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. My wife says she would send me to Iraq "butt" I would be a WMD! :roll: :roll: :? :shock: Life is tough LOL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Your story might not be about Crossbows, however bring new meaning to BBD.
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Deer meat gives me some pretty bad gas. Friday night I fried up a bunch of backstrap and then Saturday the wife made some stew in the crock pot with about 4 lbs of deer roasts. Combine both nights with some deer jerky I made recently and yesterday was not a pleasant experience around the Big58cal household. :lol:

Whenever I get out the deer jerky, my little Mountain Feist squirrel dog gets up beside me and begs for some. Unless it's the hot stuff, I usually end up giving him a little. He was upstairs one night laying in the bed with the wife before I went to bed. She sent me a text as I was downstairs watching TV, "You need to take Mongo back to the vet and see if they can find that skunk that crawled up his a** and died! My eyes are watering!" :mrgreen:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I will shamefully admit to emptying a Sunday school class for adults.
I had eaten at Taco Bell the night before, and the "Small" but silent escape caught everyone off guard. They all knew it was me, and as the assistant pastor was fanning the outside door he asked me to please leave the room if I did that again. After a few minutes another silent one had to sneak out, but was even bigger. I immediately got up and went out the door into the sanctuary, where I leaned against the door trying to contain my laughter. I heard a commotion in the room and opened the door a crack to see everyone running outside through the other door. Once we returned to the room again the assistant pastor said.. I thought I asked you to leave the room if you had to do that again! I said I did, to which he replied... I meant before you did it! :mrgreen:
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

:lol: :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

deleted this one..
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
roly

Post by roly »

This thread is hilarious, I've laughed so hard I had tears.

At my son wedding everyone was on the dance floor and someone dropped one. It was so bad the DJ stopped the music and asked who could smell that bad and would do that at a wedding and it was disgusting, I told him I don't know but it smells like family.