Bells and whistles

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Arrowflinger

Bells and whistles

Post by Arrowflinger »

Placed a string order to Vixenmaster last night and an order to Wyvernes for a Hawke Xbox 30 pro sr this afternoon. Can't wait 8)
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
xcaliber

Re: Bells and whistles

Post by xcaliber »

Hope you can sleep tonight! :lol: :lol: Good stuff you ordered there. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
wsisk

Post by wsisk »

How much is the scope :shock:
MIcro 335 GEN 2
Widow Maker/ Undertaker
Nchunterkw Strings
Vixenmaster Slave Stringer
Cabelas Laser Stricker 11 Broadheads
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

wsisk wrote:How much is the scope :shock:
$224.95 Plus 16.99 for rings
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

xcaliber wrote:Hope you can sleep tonight! :lol: :lol: Good stuff you ordered there. :wink:
I know , kinda like waitin for Santa
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

I'm sure you will be very happy with both purchases. I have two XB-30 SR Pro's and they are my favorite scope's. :D
I think you would find it very very hard to find a better string than the ones Mike makes. :wink:

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

L. E. Carroll wrote:I'm sure you will be very happy with both purchases. I have two XB-30 SR Pro's and they are my favorite scope's. :D
I think you would find it very very hard to find a better string than the ones Mike makes. :wink:

Gene
X2 on Vixenmaster strings .started using them last year. Serving holds up way better than factory.
Phillyarcher

Post by Phillyarcher »

Hey guys I looked at that scope at the Harrisburg show and almost pulled the trigger. My question will this scope work on my Micro 335 being it's a bit smaller in frame size. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Excal Vortex
Excal Micro 335
NAP Spitfire Max 125 grain
Hawke XB Pro 30 SR
cjonesth

Post by cjonesth »

Phillyarcher wrote:Hey guys I looked at that scope at the Harrisburg show and almost pulled the trigger. My question will this scope work on my Micro 335 being it's a bit smaller in frame size. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
The Hawke XB30 Pro SR works very well on the Micro and Matrix models. It does fit well with the Bulldog 400, 380 "BUT BEWARE" eye relief is almost non existent with this scope on bows with bull pup design. The older ADF is to short for good eye relief, Excalibur has come out with a new longer ADF so you can place the scope more forward for better eye relief, which is probably now included with bows with the bull pup design. You can buy a stock extender for $50. and 1" ring extensions for $55. for better eye relief. Cons with stock extender, you cannot use the C2 crank as it will not fit over the extender. I asked Peter about why the stock extender was not designed for use with the C2 crank, his response was good question. So you "Buy" a $1200. dollar bow not including tax. Then you need to purchase 1" ring extensions and stock extension to get the required eye relief but then you cannot use your C2 crank for those that need it?
Matrix 405, Hawke Pro SR IR, TTT, Zombie arrows, NAP FOC
Bulldog 400 Hawke Pro SR IR, TTT, Zombie Arrows
Bulldog 330 Hawke Pro SR IR, Zombie Arrows
Matrix 355, Twilight DLX, Zombie Arrows
Micro Max Nightmare, Hawke XB30 Pro, TTT, Zombie arrows,
papabear1

Post by papabear1 »

Arrowflinger wrote:
L. E. Carroll wrote:I'm sure you will be very happy with both purchases. I have two XB-30 SR Pro's and they are my favorite scope's. :D

Gene
X2 on Vixenmaster strings .started using them last year. Serving holds up way better than factory.
Your gonna love your Vixenmaster strings, I know I love mine,
they hold up very well. !!!!

Dave :D
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Your gonna love your Vixenmaster strings, I know I love mine,
they hold up very well. !!!!

Dave :D[/quote] Trust me ,I know, ,that's why I'm ordering more. Shot count on one on bow is 400 shots and still has a little life left in it
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

You will see a crazy improvement in less serving wear right of the bat. And waaay less stretch good move . Good luck with your new setup sounds like a great combo.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.