Hello All, It's Been a Little While

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TheBig1

Re: Hello All, It's Been a Little While

Post by TheBig1 »

He's doing great. It's still a struggle for him to pull it back but he continues to work with it. Soon enough he'll be strong enough to draw it in one smooth motion.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

That's awesome! :D
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

welcome back, glad to here life is dealing you some good cards, hope life keeps smiling on ya!
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

wildcatter wrote:welcome back, glad to here life is dealing you some good cards, hope life keeps smiling on ya!
You and me both Brother! :D
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

TheBig1 wrote:
jody5252 wrote:I was starting to wonder about ya' Glad to see that you are back...
Jody, I was thinking about you just this past weekend. I was cleaning up all of my hunting stuff for the season and came across the box of Steelforce that you sent me. My wife immediately accused me of buying yet another item. So I had to tell her how gracious and generous you were.
Whew. Glad you got out of that one. I know how that goes, all to well, lol. They don't miss a thing... You would of been in the dog house for sure. :lol: :lol:
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

jody5252 wrote:
TheBig1 wrote:
jody5252 wrote:I was starting to wonder about ya' Glad to see that you are back...
Jody, I was thinking about you just this past weekend. I was cleaning up all of my hunting stuff for the season and came across the box of Steelforce that you sent me. My wife immediately accused me of buying yet another item. So I had to tell her how gracious and generous you were.
Whew. Glad you got out of that one. I know how that goes, all to well, lol. They don't miss a thing... You would of been in the dog house for sure. :lol: :lol:

I am anyways Brother. She gave me the go ahead to buy a S&W M&P Shield 9 but then I ordered two Outbags holsters, a box of Buffalo Bore Outdoorsman +P, and an extra extended magazine for it. I got yelled at last night for that. :D
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member