Maine, Here I come!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Maine, Here I come!

Post by amythntr »

....well, getting ready for my annual family trek up to Damariscotta, Maine for our annual 2+ week vacation on a lake!

....also, as a result of the great people on this forum I met up with a gentleman named Roy last year....Roy hasn't posted much on the forum....but needed a part to his DrStirrup last year and I picked it up at LaFesta last year and drove up to Cambridge Maine to drop it off at his camp...well we hit it off....I was invited this year to hunt deer at his camp during the rut....so today I picked up my Maine Hunting License and will am looking forward to rifle hunt and crossbow hunt this year during the year season!

.....you just cannot beat the forum members!

Anthony :thumbup:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Re: Maine, Here I come!

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:28 pm
....well, getting ready for my annual family trek up to Damariscotta, Maine for our annual 2+ week vacation on a lake!

....also, as a result of the great people on this forum I met up with a gentleman named Roy last year....Roy hasn't posted much on the forum....but needed a part to his DrStirrup last year and I picked it up at LaFesta last year and drove up to Cambridge Maine to drop it off at his camp...well we hit it off....I was invited this year to hunt deer at his camp during the rut....so today I picked up my Maine Hunting License and well I am looking forward to rifle hunt and crossbow hunt this year during the year season!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

My my you jus go on up there n knock'em down, get that freezer full
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Best of luck Anthony on the hunt. You lucky bugger!! :thumbup:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....sometimes we create our own "luck" by just being nice to people without expecting anything in return!

Anthony :eusa-dance:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Good luck, be safe and enjoy Anthony.
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
grouse

Post by grouse »

What an exciting opportunity for you! I recall you posting that you didn't get out much last year so this will be the year that you make up for it. Good luck!
axiom
350 SE
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.... never really spent 2 full weeks at a deer camp so I am really looking forward to it.... I not only did not get out much last year, in fact I didn’t get out at all!...so needless to say, I am really looking forward to two weeks of solid hunting.

Anthony :clap:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

amythntr wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:28 pm

....also, as a result of the great people on this forum I met up with a gentleman named Roy last year....Roy hasn't posted much on the forum....but needed a part to his DrStirrup last year and I picked it up at LaFesta last year and drove up to Cambridge Maine to drop it off at his camp...well we hit it off....I was invited this year to hunt deer at his camp during the rut....so today I picked up my Maine Hunting License and will am looking forward to rifle hunt and crossbow hunt this year during the year season!

Awesome! Northern big woods hunting, at it's finest... Best of luck. :thumbup:
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks