X-Hanger 3 and Fixed Broadheads

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Browntown274

X-Hanger 3 and Fixed Broadheads

Post by Browntown274 »

I just bought the X-Hanger 3 arrow since it will attach to my day pack in 2 places and the factory 4-Arrow Quiver is not long enough and will not.
Now, my 125g Slick Trick Magnums will not fit in the quiver. The middle bolt with Slick Trick will fit, but the two on the sides hit the insides of the quiver.

Does anyone have this quiver and use it with fixed broadheads? Will the Excal boltcutters fix? I really love the performance of the Slick Tricks and might just buy a 3 arrow quiver that fits them if need. I will only shoot fixed blades.
Matrix 350 LE
Onetimeonly x-->

Re: X-Hanger 3 and Fixed Broadheads

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

Sorry can't answer your question on the X-Hanger. What I do or did is use the original quiver, black receiver and hardware offered by Ecxal that came with the bow. Same idea, I use a shoulder bag and on the shoulder strap I just made two small holes. I attached the black quiver receiver to the strap using the original mounting screws and cap nuts. The quiver is on my back and seldom catches any brush. Frees your bow up from some unwanted upfront weight by leaving the whole quiver bracket arm off...
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott