Wud you get for Christmas

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Wud you get for Christmas

Post by longbow joe »

I got a new Loomis bass rod a new model nikon bolt.......and a terrible stomach virus from my sister in laws christmas party cookie swap on Sunday .Had the poops and throw ups for a half day l feel like mike Tyson had his way with my lower back and abs. Didnt get of the couch yesterday. Basically 90 percent of attendees got it. My girls have not got it thank god but boyfriends did ?????? Hope you had a great holiday it can't wreck my spirit not gonna let it.0 alcohol consumption by me today and yesterday....l guess I'm not an alcoholic yet. .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Re: Wud you get for Christmas

Post by xcaliber »

I got a total of $250. Cabelas Gift Card $$$, and I got myself a new toy. I got the twin for my .50 cal CVA V2 Pistol in .243 Win. Got it a while ago to get rady for this fall, but never got to hunt with her. Next year as the Cubs Fan's say! :eusa-deadhorse:

Image[url=https://postimg.cc/56zGqyNL]Image
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Wow exie lm not a big black powder fan but that .243 looks sweet I'm not much of a rifle hunter anymore but l killed a buck one year with my s&w highway patrolman .357 it was cool. I would like something like that with a scope setup. Good luck with it.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

She is a blast to shoot, top target was final setting@ 100 yards. I was hoping to hunt in the snow late season doe only gun season here in Indiana this year, but not in the stars for me. Anyway, glass is half full Joe! 95 grain Fusion bullets in this one works great!

Image[url=https://postimg.cc/3dj1xvxS]Image
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Very nice Dan ! :thumbup:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
gerald strine

Post by gerald strine »

Great looking rigs, very impressive groups on that .243 I bet it is fun to shoot,How does the ml barrel do say at 25/40 yards.
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Took me a long time to get her dialed in. This was final tuning of the scope at 100 yards. Over a period of two years, and 3 scopes I finally got it dialed in. I settled on 70 grains of loose powder, triple 7 using 240 grain TC XTP sabots. I can get 7, or 8 shots between swabbing the barrel. At 100 yards I think I could get 2" groups with a better rest. Rest shown, and grouping at 50 yards on bottom pics. I'll get better this spring since i have purchased a much better rest for handguns, might drop down to 60 grains too. I started with 100 grains of powder, and could not get good groups, did a good job making my head ring though! :lol:

Image[url=https://postimg.cc/hh4kBxwQ]Image

Image[url=https://postimg.cc/fkTct8rR]Image

Image[url=https://postimg.cc/2386FMYg]Image
papa bear1

Post by papa bear1 »

NUTTIN, I guess I was a bad boy. :oops:

Dave :(
Be safe in all you do! See ya in the woods!!!
2010 Equinox/ Known as Doe Bow
Firebolts
Swhacker BH,s 125 grn
cheek pad /excell string
D-Bars
S-5,s
vixenmaster custom strings
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

We didn't exchange gifts yet or do the Christmas thing. There was an unexpected death in our family the night before Christmas Eve. My Great Aunts son died, and Christmas Eve is her Birthday (I think she is 84). They live in another State. My Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle live there and usually take care of that family, but they are all out of the Country for a holiday. We're going to get together with my Dad and uncles at our house on the 28th and have our Christmas then. It reminds us what the day is really about, the most important birthday in the world. We will show our appreciation for one another a different day but in the same spirit.

It looks like a lot of people got a lot of cool stuff!
elkaholic

Post by elkaholic »

hope to be abl to post pics after New Yrs. Will send Goose a few

our Christmas present. the day before Christmas

2018 Ram 3500 4x4 Diesel Truck
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

I got to make one young fellow's Christmas VERY memorable! http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69386

My Lady had more presents under the tree than ever, as did my Ma & Sister stateside.

As for me, I also got to cook a wonderful dinner (yes, brining geese works and works VERY Well!), some socks & camo, and a Jim Shockey Havalon Knife that I was toying with trying on for size.

And of course, the constant and still ongoing chats with Friends & Family.

All in all, one of the better ones thus far...

Cheers & Happy HoliDAZE! :thumbup:
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Owl Creek

Post by Owl Creek »

We had her parents, our 3 boys and wives.
And all 5 grand kids ages 10 months ,3 ,5, 7 and 11.
At the new to us house.

It was great, probabley the best ever.
The kids had room To play with out us stepping around them.

It was just all around good time for all.

The best present was having everyone here and enjoying each other all day.

I also got a 4 wheeler ramp for my truck.
Some bolts for the Offspring.
Yellow jacket 350 target.
A fleece shirt.

Very blessed.
BullDog 330
Deadzone.
TriggerTech.
Dr. Sturrip
BEE's

BullDog 360
Nikon Bolt aka P3
Zombie Slayers

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

A pair of slippers and a timmies coffee mug. :lol: But I did play Santa Claus in August in our camp parade. Priceless.... Asked my 4 year old granddaughter if she wanted to go in float with Grandpa which she said yes. Getting dressed in trailer and said what is grandpa going to be, she looks at me and says with a great big grin "a Christmas tree". I still laugh about it. Asked her Christmas eve who was coming tonight and she said "santa and papa is santa". :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....got me a Kimber Stainless Ultra Carry ll in .45 and put me a deposit on the Sig P320 Nitron in .40....also applied for my CCW in Utah and FL.... although I’m pretty much done w my CB purchases having found the perfect bow in the Assassin... the pistols continue to intrigue me as well as reloading.

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Stumpjumper

Post by Stumpjumper »

was a good Xmas for sure

set of Air Brakes for my Grizzly and a nice whitetail hunter Munch Mount :eusa-dance: