Review: Lil Bow Peep, LLC sight

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

XB I GO

Review: Lil Bow Peep, LLC sight

Post by XB I GO »

The Lil Bow Peep was one of my favorite new products! This is a sight that is a rangefinder and video camera all in one. It was really easy to use. You shoot your arrow or bolt and then move the little reticle to where it hit. You can set it for a lot of ranges. Right now the aim points are little dots with a short line coming out at 12, 3, 6 and 9 O'clock. The owner Mickey Kennedy told me he has changed them to be a little bigger and brighter and somewhat customizable in the next batch. In the top right there the range is shown in 10th of a yard increments. Once it is sighted in you do not need to worry about form - wherever the dot is the arrow will hit. We proved this by shooting from the hip and shooting behind the back at 20.6 yards. There is a little button to control the video so you only record when you want to. You can play back instantly to see if you made a good shot or see where the animal went. After, you can edit the video and zoom or pan, etc. This goes on a picatinny rail or weaver so it would sit on an Excalibur real nice! Its lightweight and has a guarantee. It will be available in the newest model starting in July.

xcaliber

Re: Review: Lil Bow Peep, LLC sight

Post by xcaliber »

Some real cool technology there! You did a great job explaining the functionality of that unit as well, great read! :thumbup:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
paulaboutform

Re: Review: Lil Bow Peep, LLC sight

Post by paulaboutform »

Great reviews you're giving. Thank you very much!!! :D :thumbup:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.