ACP trigger

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Sparkey

ACP trigger

Post by Sparkey »

Anyone know anything about it besides what the accessories page lists ?
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound
janesy

Re: ACP trigger

Post by janesy »

What would you like to know?
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
XB I GO

Post by XB I GO »

I liked it and my brother did not. I felt it was the same exact pull every time and it didn't matter where your finger was on the trigger. I liked single stage better than 2. My brother didn't like that he couldn't tell when it was getting ready to fire and if you put a little pressure and then backed off you couldn't feel that the trigger went back to fully relaxed. The safety was very quiet but I wanted it to sort of "click" in to each position and it doesn't.
Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

Theoretically, I like the idea of being able to change from single stage to 2 stage trigger. However, I have a single stage TT and wonder if it would even be worth the investment. Then I wonder if they could have developed a trigger with adjustable trigger pull.
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound
janesy

Post by janesy »

Sparkey wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:58 pm
Theoretically, I like the idea of being able to change from single stage to 2 stage trigger. However, I have a single stage TT and wonder if it would even be worth the investment. Then I wonder if they could have developed a trigger with adjustable trigger pull.
This is a product you can test before you buy. This trigger is in the 440 and the 360TD. It may be a month, but you could shoot one of these bows before purchasing.
If you are looking for reviews, I don't think you will find a negative one. The trigger lever itself drew criticism both negative and positive due to its shape and size, but that a personal preference and not relevant to the Bulldogs.

I paid very close attention to the string and string wear over the day on the 360, and the ACP was quite gentle on the string. No damage after being shot all day.

Where this trigger really shows its strength is when you shoot the 360 and then the 440 back to back. There was no perceivable difference between the two. Typically the higher the poundage of the bow, the higher the poundage on the trigger. Not so with this trigger. It was just as crisp and smooth under the pressure of the 440. I know that comparison of micro to Matrix is not entirely accurate.
But put it this way, I'll be replacing my TT in my micro370 as soon as I can.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

janesy wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:02 am
Sparkey wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:58 pm
This is a product you can test before you buy. This trigger is in the 440 and the 360TD. It may be a month, but you could shoot one of these bows before purchasing.
If you are looking for reviews, I don't think you will find a negative one. The trigger lever itself drew criticism both negative and positive due to its shape and size, but that a personal preference and not relevant to the Bulldogs.

I paid very close attention to the string and string wear over the day on the 360, and the ACP was quite gentle on the string. No damage after being shot all day.

Where this trigger really shows its strength is when you shoot the 360 and then the 440 back to back. There was no perceivable difference between the two. Typically the higher the poundage of the bow, the higher the poundage on the trigger. Not so with this trigger. It was just as crisp and smooth under the pressure of the 440. I know that comparison of micro to Matrix is not entirely accurate.
But put it this way, I'll be replacing my TT in my micro370 as soon as I can.

Great analogy Chris, these were my observations as well and I will be purchasing at least one for my bd400. :thumbup:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

ACP should always be preceded by .45!
Sparkey

Post by Sparkey »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:05 pm
I thought the same thing.. :thumbup:
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

Sparkey wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:18 am
flightattendant100 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:05 pm
I thought the same thing.. :thumbup:
Excalibur’s are more accurate. :lol: :lol:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
catclr

Post by catclr »

When will they be at US dealers?

Will they have them at the Great American Outdoor Show in Hbg. Pa.
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I think the Phoenix project is getting one. .......l know the Phoenix project Is getting one. Got a new collage semester for the girls .....new textbooks coming every day to pay for....really cramping my fun money lately. Soon the misery will be be done......ohhh income taxes coming.. .the longbow joe lottery yep....suns coming out.!!!!!
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.