Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

User avatar
lacpercher
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 pm
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by lacpercher » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:32 am

I just received my Munch mount and would like to know which quiver would work best when mounting it over the scope. I would like it to be light and securely hold the arrows. The way I see it, I will need both the receiver bracket that mounts on the Munch mount and the quiver bracket to match the receiver that mounts on the quiver. Not sure you get both when you order a new quiver. I would like the brackets to lock securely yet remove smoothly and quietly. Looking for suggestions.
One trail leading home many more leading into the woods

User avatar
Bcxbow
Posts: 805
Joined: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 am
Location: North Georgia

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by Bcxbow » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:41 am

lacpercher wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:32 am
I just received my Munch mount and would like to know which quiver would work best when mounting it over the scope. I would like it to be light and securely hold the arrows. The way I see it, I will need both the receiver bracket that mounts on the Munch mount and the quiver bracket to match the receiver that mounts on the quiver. Not sure you get both when you order a new quiver. I would like the brackets to lock securely yet remove smoothly and quietly. Looking for suggestions.

Copy and paste the link below, this quiver meets every requirement you are looking for.

https://drstirrup.com/boutique/arrolok-3-arrow-crossbow-quiver/
Billy

BD400
M380 Blackout Cerakote
Trinity Strings (nchunterkw)
Boo Strings

User avatar
GrassyKnoll
Posts: 1370
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:13 am
Location: Jackson, NJ

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by GrassyKnoll » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:04 am

These have stood the test of time....

Kwik 3. Three arrow quiver by Kwikee Kwiver.. Light, small profile and durable. Comes in various camo patterns.


Image


https://kwikeekwiver.com/kwik-3-ss-3-arrow-holster
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, Trigger Tech, 16 3/16" Zombies, Blazers with Lumenoks, and Ramcats.
Matrix 380 Xtra with Vortex Viper XBR, ^^^
Matrix 380 Blackout with Vortex Viper XBR, 20" Zombies, Blazers with Lumenoks, and Ramcats.

Riflemanz
Posts: 2258
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:12 am
Location: Wisconsin

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by Riflemanz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:17 am

Kwikee 3 arrow is what I use.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline

luckymike
Posts: 90
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 8:22 pm
Location: southeast mi

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by luckymike » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:32 am

Kwikee is great
matrix 355,330
slicktrick 125
black eagle executioners
vixenmaster strings
nikon bolt
triggertech

rattlerun
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:30 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by rattlerun » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:54 am

I tried the 3 arrow Kwikee and my broadheads ( Qad Exodus) did not fit well at all.

roly
Posts: 1627
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:54 pm

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by roly » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:05 pm

Last season I used the arro-loc quiver. It is really well made and a high quality product.The way it’s designed I think it’s almost impossible to lose an arrow, but allows two finger arrow removal.
The reviews I’ve seen on this product have all been good and I’m not saying I didn’t like it. But there is something different about it, almost awkward, I think it’s because both ends of the arrow are captured by the quiver. It comes in three or five arrow models
I think it’s worth taking a look at and would I recommend it? .... yes .

otisbrazwell
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm
Location: rhode island
Contact:

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by otisbrazwell » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:48 pm

roly wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:05 pm
Last season I used the arro-loc quiver. It is really well made and a high quality product.The way it’s designed I think it’s almost impossible to lose an arrow, but allows two finger arrow removal.
The reviews I’ve seen on this product have all been good and I’m not saying I didn’t like it. But there is something different about it, almost awkward, I think it’s because both ends of the arrow are captured by the quiver. It comes in three or five arrow models
I think it’s worth taking a look at and would I recommend it? .... yes .
how much weight im looking at it just seems heavy

User avatar
Boo
Posts: 11972
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:04 pm
Location: Newtonville, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by Boo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:55 pm

The Arrowloc quiver is what I used last fall. There's no better! It is more safe because your arrows will not come out accidentally and you really can pull an arrow out without having to look. It isn't really difficult to pull an arrow out regardless of how cold it is. Unlike most quivers, it will accept up to a 1.5" broadhead. It really is the most innovative quiver available today!
https://drstirrup.com/boutique/arrolok-3-arrow-crossbow-quiver/

Image
If there are no dogs in heaven then I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
Si vis pacem, para bellum
The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something
Boocustomstrings.com

otisbrazwell
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm
Location: rhode island
Contact:

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by otisbrazwell » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:08 pm

12.8 ounces all most a pound hows is it loaded with arrows walking not sitting in a blind or tree? I use a 3 arrow xhanger its light
but you have to work at getting arrows out and some heads get hung up.

User avatar
lacpercher
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:06 pm
Location: North Central Wisconsin

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by lacpercher » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:17 pm

Will the Kwikee Quiver come with both brackets necessary to attach the quiver to the Munch mount?
One trail leading home many more leading into the woods

otisbrazwell
Posts: 435
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:55 pm
Location: rhode island
Contact:

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by otisbrazwell » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:06 pm

mine did but there not low profile stuck out more than excalibur quiver

paulaboutform
Posts: 4796
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Location: Coquitlam, British Columbia

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by paulaboutform » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:22 am

I've also gone to the ArrowLok. It's the best quiver I've seen in over 30 years of being extremely involved in archery.

Paul

User avatar
Carnivorous
Posts: 2795
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:56 pm
Location: Belleriver Ontario

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by Carnivorous » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:49 am

I don't attach my quiver to my bow. It goes in my back pack. So I still prefer the old Excalibur 4 arrow quiver :).
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of harvest is at hand.

newbie
Posts: 2757
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:02 pm
Location: Brantford Ontario

Re: Recommended 3 Arrow Quiver

Post by newbie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:13 am

Boo wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:55 pm
The Arrowloc quiver is what I used last fall. There's no better! It is more safe because your arrows will not come out accidentally and you really can pull an arrow out without having to look. It isn't really difficult to pull an arrow out regardless of how cold it is. Unlike most quivers, it will accept up to a 1.5" broadhead. It really is the most innovative quiver available today!
https://drstirrup.com/boutique/arrolok-3-arrow-crossbow-quiver/

Image
This. I attach it to my backpack. No chance of losing getting arrows hung up on anything.
Best thing thats come from Quebec in a long time :eusa-clap: :mrgreen:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!

Post Reply