Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources Accounts 2019

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

colouredchameleon

Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources Accounts 2019

Post by colouredchameleon »

Just a note to those that plan to Hunt / Fish in Ontario in 2019.

The OMNRF has made major changes to the Hunting Licence / Draw System for 2019.
You now need to setup a MNRF account setup for easier access in 2019.

Here is the Web Address to get started.
It puts everything to need to buy hunting and fishing licences / do required hunting surveys / Enter Big Game Draws / and see results and your purchase history plus register to be sent Hunting /Fishing Reminders and News updates)

https://www.huntandfishontario.com

You will need your Outdoor Card Number and a Password to start. Once you setup the account it will access all your details already on file.)

I may be wrong but I also believe a person wishing to hunt and fish in Ontario who is not a Resident of Ontario can setup an account using a email account to access hunting and fishings licences purchases etc "

We are only weeks away from the 2019 Ontario Hunting Regs to be released for the start of Big Game Draw Season.

Turkey and Deer hunting Access is already available for those that are in the know of their plans for this year.

One nice features I saw so far is the Purchase Hunting Licence / Print and Hunt at home - without having to wait for the mail or going to find a Retailer selling licences.
Timbrhuntr

Re: Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources Accounts 2019

Post by Timbrhuntr »

Yup already got my turkey tags and applied for deer !

This is something that most fish and game depts are doing Montana just changed and Michigan along with Kansas and a few others !
wheelie

Re: Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources Accounts 2019

Post by wheelie »

Cool. Thank you. All registered now. CHEERS!