Greetings from New Brunswick, Canada

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Stepnoutnb

Re: Greetings from New Brunswick, Canada

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Well bad news UPS changed my delivery date! :thumbdown: seems the trailer is late lol yesterday they reported my bow was an hour and half away and it arrived there yesterday at 4:00. Hmmm thinking this sounds like a story but another day is no big deal and besides I can spend more time learning about xbows
janesy

Post by janesy »

Might as well start researching the ACP Pro-Shot trigger upgrade while you wait :twisted: :thumbup:

Rest assured, we will be right beside you and your wallet right up to opening day!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

Welcome to the forum! Bet you're going a little crazy by now! Good choice BTW :thumbup:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Welcome aboard! :wave: You've made a great choice and you're going to love it and be amazed by the accuracy. :thumbup:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
grouse

Post by grouse »

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:10 pm
Well thanks to everyone for the great response. As suggested I have been watching and reading everything I can. It’s going to take a long time to figure it out but I’m sure I’ll get through it with everyone’s help.
Cheers
Stepnoutnb
It won't take a long time. You'll be shooting like a veteran within a week! I look forward to reading your posts about your hunting success next fall.
axiom
350 SE
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

It won't take a long time. You'll be shooting like a veteran within a week! I look forward to reading your posts about your hunting success next fall.
[/quote]

I hope so, I've been shooting rifles and shotguns for at least 53 years...............now I didn't say I was good at it :lol: I'm really looking forward to it. Just have to pick up a target or 2.