Micro 355 Stock Quill/150 gr Field point SPEED?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AJ01

Re: Micro 355 Stock Quill/150 gr Field point SPEED?

Post by AJ01 »

@400g mine averages about 345fps.
Trigger could be more crisp. I shot a rifle professionally for a number of years, so I'm use to a very clean break on the trigger mechanism. However, with al that being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the Micro Suppressor 355 as far as I am concerned. I love mine! Sure you can get more speed out of other bows, but for my money. I'll stick with the one that brung me to the dance! :lol:

Respectfully,
AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

AJ01 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:26 am
@400g mine averages about 345fps.
Trigger could be more crisp. I shot a rifle professionally for a number of years, so I'm use to a very clean break on the trigger mechanism. However, with al that being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the Micro Suppressor 355 as far as I am concerned. I love mine! Sure you can get more speed out of other bows, but for my money. I'll stick with the one that brung me to the dance! :lol:

Respectfully,
AJ
Awesome!
drywallerdave1

Post by drywallerdave1 »

I shooting about 370fps out of a bulldog 400. 405 grain total weight of bolt. About 1 3/4 brace height.