Excalibur Summer Promotion Email -Canadian's Read Fine Print

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

colouredchameleon

Excalibur Summer Promotion Email -Canadian's Read Fine Print

Post by colouredchameleon »

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

*** Canadian Excalibur Customers Beware ****

Excalibur Summer Sale Promotion Email

Is this sale available to Canadian Customers buying from Canadian Retailers ??????
"Apparently Not" :thumbdown:

I got an email today about an exciting New "Excalibur Summer Sale Promotion". ( Accessories Savings) today.
Only after reading the very small fine print thinking why would Excalibur send this promotion to a Loyal Canadian Customers if they are not eligible.

After becoming drawn in and clicking on eligible offical Excalibur "Local Dealer's " and almost making a purchase to only be kicked in the teeth after thinking "a deal too good to be true usually has a catch" guess what ? decided to review of the email again too be sure only to find buried in the very small fine print in the email promotion the following. disclaimer.

"Offer Only Available in United States "

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Last edited by colouredchameleon on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
hankenhunter

Re: Excalibur Summer Promotion Email -Canadain's Read Fine Print

Post by hankenhunter »

Ya, it's a pretty crappy thing to do to us. Maybe I should check the fine print on the draw I just entered.
Hank
Carnivorous

Re: Excalibur Summer Promotion Email -Canadain's Read Fine Print

Post by Carnivorous »

Well that's unfortunate!! :thumbdown:
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
ihunt

Re: Excalibur Summer Promotion Email -Canadian's Read Fine Print

Post by ihunt »

It’s worst when you live in Quebec. Many times companies have a contest stating open to canadian residence but when you read “the fine” print it usually says ot open to Quebec residence! Why cause here you have to apply and Abide to the rules government department of gambling. Bummer!
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
nchunter

Post by nchunter »

Wow, that’s really crappy, considering Excalibur is a Canadian company—or at least was, until it was bought by Bowtech. I guess there’s your answer!
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Maby someone from the big E will chime in and smooth this out.?
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
janesy

Post by janesy »

Doesn't really bother me much. We can't get 80% of the stuff available in America. There will be times Canadians get better deals or sales that Americans, no big deal really.

For what it's worth, I didn't get the email.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I remember when l was a kid and worked at the Kawasaki dealer. Your Canadian carburetor needles and some jet work would really "wake" an American bike up for a cheap investment.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

We understand why Canadian customers are upset about the recent summer specials promotion however it was not intended to offend or alienate anybody.

This consumer promo is only applicable in the US market because we do not currently have a Canadian E-com site where consumers can redeem their promo code. We do intend to have future promos that will be applicable in Canada – sorry for any confusion.
Goose52

Post by Goose52 »

janesy wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:23 pm
Doesn't really bother me much. We can't get 80% of the stuff available in America. There will be times Canadians get better deals or sales that Americans, no big deal really.

For what it's worth, I didn't get the email.
i don't seem to be getting any promotional emails anymore. think i'll check my spam. maybe the result of an upgrade..
Micro 335 Nightmare (Black Bo)
Twilight DLX
Wyvern's Gold Tips
Drstirrup
Matrix 350LE