Boofest 2019 is just a few weeks away!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Boofest 2019 is just a few weeks away!

Post by Boo »

Time to meet new people and see friends you only see once a year! Outhouses are ordered and I'll have the shower going by them. I have targets that can be wheeled out for 100 yard shooting and closer as well as the 3D targets in the woods. I also have a whack of wood for the fire pit.
So the question begs, is there any think anyone needs or wants at Boofest?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Carnivorous

Re: Boofest 2019 is just a few weeks away!

Post by Carnivorous »

Wish I could attend this year. Sadly I won't be able to this time.

:sick:
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

I want everyone who is going to have a safe trip . I need my dose of longtime friendships to be refreshed . :)
We all go through different hardships through the year . This is one of those bright spots in the year . A family reunion with people of a similar interest . :D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
Boo

Post by Boo »

Doe Master wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:42 pm
I want everyone who is going to have a safe trip . I need my dose of longtime friendships to be refreshed . :)
We all go through different hardships through the year . This is one of those bright spots in the year . A family reunion with people of a similar interest . :D
Yep! Drama free! :thumbup:
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Hey Don, I'm very sad to say I'm missing Boofest again this year. :( It's truly a highlight in my year of 80 - 100 hour work weeks. I look so forward to seeing dear friends and making new ones. I'm already waiting for Boofest 2020. I miss you all and I'm eagerly awaiting the Boofest pics and stories. I wish you all safe travels and a wonderful time...which I know you'll have.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

I am going to try to come up a day early Don and try to assist with setting up... Jeff I was hoping you were attending I need to square up with you
Normous

Post by Normous »

We will see everyone soon.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:44 pm
Hey Don, I'm very sad to say I'm missing Boofest again this year. :( It's truly a highlight in my year of 80 - 100 hour work weeks. I look so forward to seeing dear friends and making new ones. I'm already waiting for Boofest 2020. I miss you all and I'm eagerly awaiting the Boofest pics and stories. I wish you all safe travels and a wonderful time...which I know you'll have.

Paul
Sorry to say but I will not be there either....much going on...sick elderly parents, middle son moving to NH for a teaching job, yada,yada,yada. I hope all enjoy themselves....I am sure going to miss Farmer’s (Paul’s) deep fried fish bake!

Anthony :(
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
UPSMAN

Post by UPSMAN »

We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. We're saddened that several of the regulars won't be able to attend. Celia and I are looking forward to seeing someone win the charity crossbow that was donated for my grandson's medical costs. I truly wish that everyone could win. We can't even begin to tell you how grateful we are for the huge outpouring of love that so many of you have shown to our family.

Dennis
2015 Matrix 380 Blackout (The Black Pearl)
Zombie Slayers
Muzzy Trocar-Bad to the Bone
Boo String
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Jen has it all planned out. First up to Quebec and hopefully meet up with Marcel and maybe take him out to dinner to square us up after a fanatic moose fry out at Boofest last time we attended. Then back to Toronto and off to Boofest to meet old friends. Jen and I are so excited and a little sad that some regulars cannot make it. See you all soon. :thumbup:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

UPSMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:21 pm
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. We're saddened that several of the regulars won't be able to attend. Celia and I are looking forward to seeing someone win the charity crossbow that was donated for my grandson's medical costs. I truly wish that everyone could win. We can't even begin to tell you how grateful we are for the huge outpouring of love that so many of you have shown to our family.

Dennis
....Dennis....how does one put in for the drawing?....I almost do not want to do it because I think I’ve won one already! :eusa-dance:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:08 pm
UPSMAN wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Dennis
....Dennis....how does one put in for the drawing?....I almost do not want to do it because I think I’ve won one already! :eusa-dance:

https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=69803
exocet200hunter

Post by exocet200hunter »

Wish i could attend this year but my moms health is not the best and going back and forth for hospital visits and etc im going to have to miss this year.
Hope to see you all next year though. Best wishes for all who attend.

- Matt
Czy_Horse

Post by Czy_Horse »

I can't make it this year. After Fathers passing Mother is down sizing and moving that weekend.

Safe travels, have fun!
roly

Post by roly »

We are coming and will be there Friday morn.