FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

Post Reply
User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6687
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by amythntr » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 pm

.....I have a dumb query....how does one change from a 2 stage trigger to a 1 stage trigger on the A360???

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 3493
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by janesy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:34 pm

amythntr wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:53 pm
.....I have a dumb query....how does one change from a 2 stage trigger to a 1 stage trigger on the A360???

Anthony :D
Regrettably, The assassin trigger is not adjustable.
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6687
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by amythntr » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:58 pm

.... thanks... nothing to regret... just pure enjoyment!

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 3493
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by janesy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:18 pm

amythntr wrote:
Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:58 pm
.... thanks... nothing to regret... just pure enjoyment!

Anthony :D
I agree, I run my triggers in 2 stage as well
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

colouredchameleon
Posts: 766
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:44 pm

Re: FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by colouredchameleon » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:21 am

Suspect your only options would be a trigger upgrade to a

ACP Trigger

https://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/accessories/trigger/acp-trigger

User avatar
nchunterkw
Posts: 2436
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 am
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Contact:

Re: FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by nchunterkw » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:39 am

Anthony,
I believe that bow has an ACP ProShot trigger. If so, then it's a simple screw position change. There is a screw sticking out by the lever. If you want 2 stage you take the screw out if you want single stage you leave the screw in.
Keith
“The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn’t get worse every time Congress meets.”

Micro 335 & 355
Fixed, ZS, Feathers, Trinity Strings
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6687
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by amythntr » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:18 am

nchunterkw wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:39 am
Anthony,
I believe that bow has an ACP ProShot trigger. If so, then it's a simple screw position change. There is a screw sticking out by the lever. If you want 2 stage you take the screw out if you want single stage you leave the screw in.
....I will check Keith! :thumbup:

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
janesy
Posts: 3493
Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:20 pm
Location: Beavertown. Ont

Re: FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by janesy » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:44 pm

Tha Assassin's have a similar mechanism to the ACP. It was released well prior to the ACP and rhumered that it would be designed into a drop in for the following year, which it was.

The Assassin had the sliding/traveling trigger. Different design all together. To the best of my knowledge it is not adjustable. But it wouldn't hurt to look
Micro-Hybrid-bulldog "PitBull370"
MOBU Micro BD345 "Greener"
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"

Every little sound in the bush sounds like footsteps... Until you hear footsteps!

User avatar
nchunterkw
Posts: 2436
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:21 am
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Contact:

Re: FROM A 2 STAGE TRIGGER TO A 1 STAGE

Post by nchunterkw » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:56 pm

janesy wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:44 pm
Tha Assassin's have a similar mechanism to the ACP. It was released well prior to the ACP and rhumered that it would be designed into a drop in for the following year, which it was.

The Assassin had the sliding/traveling trigger. Different design all together. To the best of my knowledge it is not adjustable. But it wouldn't hurt to look
You are probably right. I was looking at the description of the bow where it says "ProSHot" trigger.
Keith
“The difference between death and taxes is that death doesn’t get worse every time Congress meets.”

Micro 335 & 355
Fixed, ZS, Feathers, Trinity Strings
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><

Post Reply