Customer Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Gwens Dilemma

Customer Service

Post by Gwens Dilemma »

Preaching to the choir. Just got off the phone with a Mike in customer service. I bought an Exomag from Bill in about '93. Needed new bolts and didn't have any luck around me. I want aluminum and Mike not only searched their inventory but was knowledgeable enough to get me close to the original 2117s. Being sent to the house. Excalibur has repaired my bow twice now at no charge and they even paid the return shipping and now this. Just a testimonial for any fence sitters out there.
Dave
hunter with MS

Re: Customer Service

Post by hunter with MS »

I don't think there is any better. Splinter on a limb on my new axe sent picture to Dawn that was Thursday night Friday she replied sending new limbs . Got them Yesterday can't beat that . This is not the first time I've been treated like this .
Cardinalsfanforever

Post by Cardinalsfanforever »

yes, talked to Dawn for the first time today, well pleased. have had 3 RMA's taken care of in the past, they are awesome.
matrix 380, 18" BEZS, Boostring
micro 315, 17" BE Execs. Vixenmaster
Axiom SMF, FIRE BOLTS Vixenmaster
fuzzybear

Post by fuzzybear »

Dawn and Pete have helped me out greatly as the 360TD is my first crossbow. Their customer support is really the best I have ever seen and they know the product. I am sold on excalibur for life cause of the customer support.
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

That's another reason I love Excaliburs over everything else.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Smong2000

Post by Smong2000 »

They are good people and they really care. Don't see that much anymore... :thumbup:
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

Purchased a Matrix 380 about 5 years ago. Had a limb crack. I contacted Peter and Dawn. They directed me to Danny at that time, sent the limbs to him and a week later I had brand new limbs for my 380. It just doesn't get any better than that. Great people to deal with. There are also many very helpful people on this site. The entire Excalibur company is first class in every way. There are a lot of crossbows being produced these days but my money will always be spent on Excalibur.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger
janesy

Post by janesy »

I haven't had an interaction with all Staff at Excal that wasn't top notch service. Should be a model for businesses to follow not just in the hunting world.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme