Max range would you say is far enough?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

paulaboutform

Re: Max range would you say is far enough?

Post by paulaboutform »

Some great information given...then right down the crapper!
Here's the beautiful part of free speech. I don't have to agree with your views, I don't have to like your views, I don't even have to like you...but I will defend your right to your opinions and your freedom to express them. At least you've got the colliones to speak your mind. Just for clarity, if you weren't sure you could make a shot, would you still pull the trigger?
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Ferguson Outfitters wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:06 am
You guys thinking the thread went to hell because of a differing opinion shows a fragility on y’alls part. The love of a dog in no way compares to a granddaughter. The love one feels for a granddaughter is God’s way of preparing you for what is in Heaven. Having experienced both, Heaven is Granddaughter love multiplied by infinity. When I passed into Heaven as Paul did in second Corinthians 12:2I, I experienced no dogs there.

Take the shot !
Can't you find somewhere else to piss?
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

You guys thinking the thread went to hell because of a differing opinion shows a fragility on y’alls part. The love of a dog in no way compares to a granddaughter. The love one feels for a granddaughter is God’s way of preparing you for what is in Heaven. Having experienced both, Heaven is Granddaughter love multiplied by infinity. When I passed into Heaven as Paul did in second Corinthians 12:2I, I experienced no dogs there.

I retired at 39 years old too to my financial advice may differ from y’all too.

Take the shot !
FO
Opinions are welcome on this forum until they hand ammunition to the anti-hunters like when you stated you couldn’t care less if you wound an animal and stating in the past that you shoot game animals with field points to save money on broadheads. In my opinion you have never contributed one positive thing to this forum and should do us all a favor and find another place to share your nonsense.

Once again this is my opinion and I will not respond further.
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
Boo

Post by Boo »

xcaliber wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:08 am

Take the shot !
Can't you find somewhere else to piss?
:lol: :lol: :lol: You're my kinda people Dan! I need to hug you! :thumbup:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

He must be havin a bad hair day, the World sucks n so do alot of ppl. I jus don't throw it out fer all to see. Have a good one, i am done on this Thread!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Ferguson Outfitters

Post by Ferguson Outfitters »

Actually, every day for me is a good day :thumbup:

I love y’all though :eusa-violin:

Take the shot !
Last edited by Ferguson Outfitters on Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
janesy

Post by janesy »

I like dogs, crazy little rascals!

Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Ferguson Outfitters

I do get entertainment from some discussions like how is my use of a field point any different than a non expanding bullet?
Especially shouldn’t have a “holy” opinion if you have never used a field point on a big hog.

What I don’t participate in is Supremacism, which clearly some of you do.

Live, Love, Take da shot !
Last edited by Ferguson Outfitters on Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janesy

Post by janesy »

Oh, and Maggie, lost her in a split, had to trade for the washer and dryer . Wasn't she just a cutie-pa-tutie!
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Ferguson Outfitters

If you have to post a dog pic to counter what you think my real opinion of dogs is, then you should have your head examined. Especially if you post a pic of a poor animal in front of a cage. If you have any emotional response from an internet post, you should do the same.

Too funny, take the shot !
Boo

Post by Boo »

Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:58 am
If you have to post a dog pic to counter what you think my real opinion of dogs is, then you should have your head examined. Especially if you post a pic of a poor animal in front of a cage. If you have any emotional response from an internet post, you should do the same.

It's not a cage, it's a kennel. Most kennel dog trained dogs love their kernels and derive security from it.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
janesy

Post by janesy »

Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:58 am

Ah Fergie, wish you were there. Just the cutest thing. It was actually a part from a folding clothes dryer my wife had out that day. Did you see the pic?? Little rascal got her head stuck right in it.

You think that shrink you tried to kill would have a look at my head for me?
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Move on Joe....and for those that are unaware,
2 Corinthians has no relevance to this...none. One not ought think higher of himself than he is. To be quoting scripture at the same time as professing being emotionless, having no empathy for any one or any thing (textbook definition of sociopath) and saying small g god is simply foolishness. Back to the beauty of free speech, you're not the only one who gets to have an opinion. Opinions different from yours doesn't make anyone fragile or insecure and frankly your thinking so shows you're exactly what you accuse others of. I see you for what you are. I say this without fear or anger...mostly pity.
Too bad, the original thread was great and Steve's testing and info is always interesting.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:18 pm
2 Corinthians has no relevance to this...none. One not ought think higher of himself than he is. To be quoting scripture at the same time as professing being emotionless, having no empathy for any one or any thing (textbook definition of sociopath) and saying small g god is simply foolishness. Back to the beauty of free speech, you're not the only one who gets to have an opinion. Opinions different from yours doesn't make anyone fragile or insecure and frankly your thinking so shows you're exactly what you accuse others of. I see you for what you are. I say this without fear or anger...mostly pity.
Too bad, the original thread was great and Steve's testing and info is always interesting.
Could not agree more!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
janesy

Post by janesy »

paulaboutform wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:18 pm
He has nowhere else to go. His racist / religious banter has had him removed from all other sites already
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme