Wildgame Innovations cameras customer service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ThunderXB

Wildgame Innovations cameras customer service

Post by ThunderXB »

I was just wondering if anyone here has had any contacts with Wildgame Innovations customer service.

I mostly have Bushnell and Browning trail cameras, but bought 1 Wildgame last year.

I have a couple questions about it.

I've called their customer service line 3-4 times, all it does is put you on hold forever.

So I emailed them, 3 times over 3 months.

Nothing.

If that's their customer service, I'm happy staying with Browning and Bushnell, both of which have been great to deal with.

(Coincidentally I've had exactly the same customer service with New Archery Products as of late, which is completely opposite of how they used to be. Really disheartening sometimes when they take your money but refuse to support the product or customers.)
Bulldog 400, Hawke XB30, JBK string, Dr S, TriggerT
405 Matrix, XBR, HAA, DM string, TT, ti64
405 Matrix Blackout, XBR, HAA, DM string, TT, ti64
Stepnoutnb

Re: Wildgame Innovations cameras customer service

Post by Stepnoutnb »

ThunderXB wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:55 pm
I was just wondering if anyone here has had any contacts with Wildgame Innovations customer service.

I mostly have Bushnell and Browning trail cameras, but bought 1 Wildgame last year.

I've called their customer service line 3-4 times, all it does is put you on hold forever.

Nothing.

If that's their customer service, I'm happy staying with Browning and Bushnell, both of which have been great to deal with.

(Coincidentally I've had exactly the same customer service with New Archery Products as of late, which is completely opposite of how they used to be. Really disheartening sometimes when they take your money but refuse to support the product or customers.)
Back in the spring I was researching trail cams and what I noticed is lots of folks posting on the net of many companies having TERRIBLE after sales support. It was pretty sad really. I ended up buying from Exodus. The one camera I bought was a Lift 2. Great so far. I’ve emailed them a couple times and got answers back. Nothing warranty related just operating questions. They seem ok so far.
Wayne
catclr

Post by catclr »

ThunderXB wrote:

Nothing.

It still might be from fall out from the owner charged with and pleaded guilty to poaching elk.
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Thanks for the information Rich. I appreciate hearing the experiences, good or bad, from trusted members. I'm big on customer service so I will absolutely eliminate them from my 'to support' group of companies. :eusa-naughty:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Hester0305

Post by Hester0305 »

I contacted them several years back about a game camera wondering if it could be fixed because the warranty was out and they said no they didn't have a repair center but they would sell me another one at full price. I opted not to buy another one then but I've bought several of their cheaper cameras over the years but I know in advance once the warranty runs out just throw them away.
Stryker Katana 360
Black Eagle Zombie Slayers
TruGlo Titanium X Hybrid Broadheads
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

I tried to call them when my camera broke, waste of time, no customer service.
If your cam is broken throw it away and buy a new one.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

Riflemanz wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:55 pm
I tried to call them when my camera broke, waste of time, no customer service.
If your cam is broken throw it away and buy a new one.
Yep and never buy one that company again.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers
Patcon

Post by Patcon »

Stepnoutnb wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:13 pm
ThunderXB wrote:

Nothing.

Back in the spring I was researching trail cams and what I noticed is lots of folks posting on the net of many companies having TERRIBLE after sales support. It was pretty sad really. I ended up buying from Exodus. The one camera I bought was a Lift 2. Great so far. I’ve emailed them a couple times and got answers back. Nothing warranty related just operating questions. They seem ok so far.

Wayne
I also bought a Lift II a while back. I bought the public land package. I really like the camera! It's a little more than the Browning cameras I was buying but it has a 5 year warranty and is password protected. So if you steal it; you can't use it. One of my Brownings got stolen in the spring and the other died after about a year. I would like another Lift but will have to space out purchases as I have funds available
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I have two bushnell cameras, one is 5 years old and the other 3 years old. both working great.
I also have a cheap tasco camera I bought at walmart last year that works great.
they all take awesome pictures and seem very reliable ;)
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Straight->Shooter

Post by Straight->Shooter »

I’ve had lots of experience with WGI cams, they are normally hit or miss right out of the box, they work or they don’t, they definitely are picky about what card you use, they don’t like the micro sd that you put in an adaptor. I have some that are new in sept, and some that are going on year 6 or 7.

I’ve contacted their customer service before on a few occasions, zero help, even with registered products for warranty.