Excalibur taking a beating.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

LongCarbine

Excalibur taking a beating.

Post by LongCarbine »

Boy , Excalibur is sure taking a beating on another site . It seams every bow that is sold has a broken limb or a limb is breaking or just falling off ! No kidding. At least 3 post today with 50-80 comments. My three seem just fine . I must live right or something :lol:
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
janesy

Re: Excalibur taking a beating.

Post by janesy »

Shot the axe a bunch today... Still good. Where the post, I haven't seen them yet
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

Please do tell. Where are all these complaints? I would love to read them.
These next statements are for the original poster but just my observations.
I’ve read allot of complaints in the last 6 months (because that’s as long as I’ve had an Excalibur) some legitimate which were professionally resolved. Lots of the complaints I’ve read seem like BS and or TROLLING.
Thanks
Wayne
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Never had a limb issue, I’m on my eighth Excalibur and shot the snot out of every one of them. Luck, maybe. :eusa-popcorn:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
RobD

Post by RobD »

I think it is on the big blue "f" social media site in the Excalibur Crossbow Owners group. It seems like every owner on there today had limbs go boom. Micros, Matrix 380s, Assassins, the whole product line.
Micro Suppressor 400 TD
Bulldog 360 Blackout
Micro 360 TD Pro (Kryptek Altitude)

Vixenmaster strings - Love 'em! | DrStirrup - Good stuff man!
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

This why I'm not on Facebook. It's full of phonies and posers. ;)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
janesy

Post by janesy »

More pics of deer on the ground than bows and a guy named Chris Hartwick keeping the flames burning.

Imagine the problems companies making wheelie bows must be dealing with? I don't envy an archery manufacturing company for the month of October.
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
janesy

Post by janesy »

Carnivorous wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:05 am
I used the store account to read it. Lots of string questions and a guy hunting from a tree stand naked
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Facebook is rarely visited by us. All the young family members use it for their parties, etc. Our kids notify us and respond for us also. I visit this forum and one other that has been terminated recently. Too many bashers out there.
Bcxbow

Post by Bcxbow »

xcaliber wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:51 am
Facebook is rarely visited by us. All the young family members use it for their parties, etc. Our kids notify us and respond for us also. I visit this forum and one other that has been terminated recently. Too many bashers out there.

And isn’t it something that those same bashers on the other ones always show back up here. :wtf:
Hybrid Micro BD 360
Micro Mag 340
Boo Strings - Trinity Strings
Zombie Slayers
Swat & TOTA Broadheads
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Yep, some people just seem to be happy when they’re unhappy! :eusa-deadhorse:
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

As for me and my house....no social media! :eusa-naughty: Anyone I want to speak to or share anything with can contact me...or get my information from someone who has it.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

I joined FB a few years back so I could see information from reputable fishing and hunting companies. Way too much crap from posters. And way too many ridiculous notifications. You may know this person you may know that. FB tried to link me to people I have never heard of. I no longer have a FB ACCOUNT
I find it s total intrusion of my privacy. FB USES everyone’s information to their gain. People do not seem to understand that every few months the news is full of crap how these social media giants are selling, using and abusing our information for $$$$$$. Makes me sick. I have no social media other than the web forums I decided to join. I’m sure I’ve been exploited by some of those as well but to a lesser degree.
End of rant lol
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....I must confess...I am a member of facebook and I do post from time to time....what i post I believe is innocuous and sometimes I post the articles about the good guy shooting the bad guy...sometimes I share a post....like the recent posting of the two Italian men doing the Chicken Dance....hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...but that is about it...

I have joined the Excalibur Owner's Forum and try to post in response to someone needing help....I do see a rash of postings about limb breakage...I know that the entire staff of Excalibur works tirelessly to help not only us but everyone that has issues....I know that they have the best warranty in the business...there is no question about it....but help me here....is there a problem with the limbs (I know I have had issues with my 335) or not?

....I know people have ranted and raved about great the Excalibur Crossbow is (and believe me I am one of them).....but I really want to know is there an inherent problem with the limbs on these faster bows or not? I have never heard or seen any issues with the wide wingspan Excalibur's of yore only the newer models...

....please don't take this as bashing because I would NEVER switch to another CB....I have to admit I am concerned that I will be in the woods and hear that stomach wrenching sound of the limbs cracking as I did the first time the 335 gave out while at the range....

Anthony

PS I struggled with posting this as I do not want to come across complaining I just would like to know what is going on!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Carnivorous wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:05 am
You said a mouthful!! Wannabe's and "I'm better at everything than you are's". Jesus...what a bunch of anti-social misfits locked in their mommy's basement, eating Cheeto's and watching reruns of "Friends" in their dirty pajamas, because mommy didn't do the laundry for them! Poor misunderstood little things!
They probably need a "safe place" and a "support animal'. :shock:

What they REALLY need is a JOB and a LIFE followed by a swift, hard kick in the butt!!!
Just my humble opinion!!

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!