China Green Lighted to Drill For Oil in Canadian Waters

This area is for other topics not associated with crossbows or crossbow hunting.
IronNoggin

China Green Lighted to Drill For Oil in Canadian Waters

Post by IronNoggin » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:59 pm

While continuing to stifle energy development in Canada's West, Trudeau is allowing CHINA to drill for oil offshore Newfoundland and Labrador and allow the product to be shipped via tanker from rig sites.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newf...c-exploration-drilling-flemish-pass-1.5401425

Beyond Shameful! :evil:
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

IronNoggin

Re: China Green Lighted to Drill For Oil in Canadian Waters

Post by IronNoggin » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:04 pm

What I find interesting about this is that while Trudeau is asking the US not to sign a trade deal with China to put pressure on them to release the two innocent Canadians arrested and held in China for political purposes, he was willing to approve this deal without first securing their release.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

AJ01

Post by AJ01 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:55 am

IronNoggin wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:04 pm
What I find interesting about this is that while Trudeau is asking the US not to sign a trade deal with China to put pressure on them to release the two innocent Canadians arrested and held in China for political purposes, he was willing to approve this deal without first securing their release.
It's like when Angela Merkel of Germany was buying crude oil from Putin and the Russians when they, Germany could have gotten it from supplies in the USA. Yet Merkel was "bad mouthing" Trump at the time for his foreign policies. :think:
It helps when you're receiving "money under the table".
Political people are generally 99% corrupt. Those who aren't corrupt are hated by those who are!! :eusa-doh:

Just my humble opinion.
AJ
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen:

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:24 am

I'd love to see Trudeau in prison...and get a green light put on him!

Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:16 am

paulaboutform wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:24 am
He is above the law ! He proved that with snc lavalin and getting re-elected ! If that was Harper he would be in prison but not a libtard !

paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:48 pm

Timbrhuntr wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:16 am
paulaboutform wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:24 am
He is above the law ! He proved that with snc lavalin and getting re-elected ! If that was Harper he would be in prison but not a libtard !
You read my mind.

nchunter

Post by nchunter » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:13 pm

Wow, that’s freaking unbelievable! Given China’s great respect for the environment <sarcasm>, what could possibly go wrong?

Plus, isn’t the east coast of Canada where the famous cod fisheries are?