Cancer Treatment

Crossbow Hunting

Moderators: Bill T, Excalibur Marketing Dude

frisky
Posts: 2871
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:17 pm
Location: east central wisconsin

Re: Cancer Treatment

Post by frisky » Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:19 pm

Prayers sent.......
2007 Phoenix
Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting

User avatar
AJ01
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!

Re: Cancer Treatment

Post by AJ01 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:27 pm

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :angel: :angel: :eusa-pray: :eusa-pray: :angel: :angel:

AJ
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen:

User avatar
catclr
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:37 am
Location: North of Harrisburg, Pa.

Re: Cancer Treatment

Post by catclr » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
My post was just to leave you know what all has been found and how they will go about treatment. Two things that have happened since my post, was had my head mask made for the radiation treatment that will start 1/21, and had the chemo port installed 1/13.
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6631
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Cancer Treatment

Post by amythntr » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:13 pm

catclr wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
My post was just to leave you know what all has been found and how they will go about treatment. Two things that have happened since my post, was had my head mask made for the radiation treatment that will start 1/21, and had the chemo port installed 1/13.
....Steve, try to keep us posted.....so you are in the for front of those praying for you! :eusa-pray: :eusa-pray:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

User avatar
AJ01
Posts: 512
Joined: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 am
Location: Deep in the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!

Re: Cancer Treatment

Post by AJ01 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:03 pm

amythntr wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:13 pm
catclr wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm
Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
My post was just to leave you know what all has been found and how they will go about treatment. Two things that have happened since my post, was had my head mask made for the radiation treatment that will start 1/21, and had the chemo port installed 1/13.
....Steve, try to keep us posted.....so you are in the for front of those praying for you! :eusa-pray: :eusa-pray:
Absolutely!! :eusa-pray: :thumbup: :thumbup: :angel:
Hey Steve!!
My wife and I have been down this road!! We stand firm with you on a positive outcome! We send our thoughts and prayers! You have also been added to the prayer list out our church. :angel: :thumbup:
AJ
"No matter how big a hammer you use, you can't pound common sense into stupid people"!! :eusa-deadhorse:
"Howdy" and Happy Hunting from the Heart of the East Texas Piney Woods!! :wave:
Micro Suppressor 355 :mrgreen:

User avatar
catclr
Posts: 343
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:37 am
Location: North of Harrisburg, Pa.

Re: Cancer Treatment

Post by catclr » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:53 pm

Have had 4 days out of 10 of my radiation treatment on the brain. Have 5 more this coming week and last one a week from this Monday, as long as no bad weather changes things. Then move on to chemo.

Steve
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks

User avatar
amythntr
Posts: 6631
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 pm
Location: T.P.R.N.J.

Re: Cancer Treatment

Post by amythntr » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:16 pm

catclr wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:53 pm
Have had 4 days out of 10 of my radiation treatment on the brain. Have 5 more this coming week and last one a week from this Monday, as long as no bad weather changes things. Then move on to chemo.

Steve
....keep your chin up and one foot in front of the other....one day at a time Steve!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A420TD (Assassinatore di Cervi)
A360 (l'Assassino)
2-AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Boo,NChunterkw,Vixenm

Post Reply