LSU

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Robinsons Rebel

LSU

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Sorry but I have to say it.......... GEAUX TIGERS!!!! :eusa-dance:
Last edited by Robinsons Rebel on Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"
AJ01

Re: LSU

Post by AJ01 »

Robinsons Rebel wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:15 pm
Sorry but I have to say it.......... GO TIGERS!!!!
Man, there's one in every crowd! Gig "em Aggies!!! :thumbup:

Seriously, I have some VERY good friends who are LSU grads. I like Coach "O". He's a stand up kinds guy from south Louisiana. I love the folks and the country of The Bayou!! Congrats Tigers!!
We will see you guys around Thanksgiving!! Go Aggies!!! :eusa-dance:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Robinsons Rebel wrote:
You mean, Geau Tigers? 8)
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Congrats to the LSU Tigers, Clemson played as well as any team could have in that arena. Most of them boys have a great NFL career in front of them.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:24 pm
Robinsons Rebel wrote:
You mean, Geau Tigers? 8)
That's probably Geaux Tigers!! :lol:
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
deerman41

Post by deerman41 »

Congrats LSU, you earned it ! Watch out for Bama next year, they own Tiger Stadium ! ROLL TIDE !!!!
Matrix 350 LE, Hawke XB 30 Pro SR,Trigger Tech, ADF,Danny Miller bumpers, Leupold Vendetta 2 rangefinder
Tactacam
18" Spynal Tapps,110 gr inserts, 100gr Sevr

Lumenoks
vixenmaster Force 10 string,
Charger EXT crank
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

deerman41 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:39 pm
Congrats LSU, you earned it ! Watch out for Bama next year, they own Tiger Stadium ! ROLL TIDE !!!!
Sounds like a bunch of SEC folks on here to me!! :thumbup: :lol: :clap: :eusa-dance:
Maybe Jimbo will get the Aggies together. Should be a fun upcoming season!
Gig 'Em Aggies!
Class of '80!!!
Cardinalsfanforever

Post by Cardinalsfanforever »

great game! We in the Big Ten trained Burrows well, lol
matrix 380, 18" BEZS, Boostring
micro 315, 17" BE Execs. Vixenmaster
Axiom SMF, FIRE BOLTS Vixenmaster
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

You guys sure have me scratching my head.

Do rolling tides have something to do with deep sea fishing? Or is it some environment thing to do with rising ocean levels? And what's this talk about tigers? Are you talking about big game hunting in Bengal? Is tiger stadium some kind of cat house?

Please explain. Canuk and confused.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

Hi5 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:46 pm
You guys sure have me scratching my head.

Do rolling tides have something to do with deep sea fishing? Or is it some environment thing to do with rising ocean levels? And what's this talk about tigers? Are you talking about big game hunting in Bengal? Is tiger stadium some kind of cat house?

Please explain. Canuk and confused.
Dear Hi5...

First of all, you must understand that folks from Alabama and Louisiana are a little confused themselves. Let's look at Alabama 1st shall we.

Crimson Tide...it's kills fish, pollutes the coast. Who wants to be known as that? :crazy: Secondly, they have a guy dressed up like an elephant roaming the sidelines. What's an elephant got to due with an algae bloom in the ocean? :think: I think it's a mental condition brought on from looking at pictures of Nick Saban all their lives....just saying!! :eusa-naughty:

Louisiana...Baton Rouge, to be exact. The city is named for a "red stick", enough said? :shock: Tigers don't live in a swamp. Everyone knows Tigers live in a jungle. They must not have been paying much attention in Biology class!!! :wink: They eat something called "gumbo". Where I'm from that refers to a sticky, smelling type of mud one finds their truck stuck in!! :problem: And lastly...where did those folks learn to spell? :roll: Every word in the world does NOT end in "eaoux"!!! :eusa-doh: Someone please buy this folks a Webster's for Christmas!!

Now, with all that being said, I don't believe you'll find a more friendly, nicer bunch off "good Ole Boys" anywhere in the world! :thumbup:
We take our football serious in the SEC. Just like we do our God, our Families and our friends. It matter not whether you holler for the Tide, the Tigers, the Aggies or even the Hogs of Arkansas, we are family! :thumbup: :wave: :thumbup:
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

He will have a tough time understanding. You have to know his team is the Manitoba Moose LOL :wink:
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

deerman41 wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:39 pm
Should probably watch out for Ohio as if it wasn't for the bias officiating they might be holding the trophy up this year :shh:
Robinsons Rebel

Post by Robinsons Rebel »

Didn't know they gave out a trophy for second place!!! Just kidding... I do like SEC teams more but I always enjoy a good game whoever plays. Does seem crazy that good teams have to rebuild after every year due to choaches being hired somewhere else and players leaving early for the draft. I'll just stick to hunting. As for officating... I'm a Saints fan too so don't get me started!!
2016 Matrix Grizzly (Red Bud)
18¨ Diablo lumenok bolts
100 gr. Trailblazer broadheads
Nikon Bolt XR
R.E.D.S
String by xcaliber
"There are only two seasons in a year.. hunting season and waiting for hunting season"