Custom Wood Stock
Gold Tip II 311 Grain
Meat Seeker, 3 blade, Mechanical 100 Grain
Boo Astroflight String
Varizone Sighting
AJ01

Re: Cancer Treatment

Post by AJ01 »

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :angel: :angel: :eusa-pray: :eusa-pray: :angel: :angel:

AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
catclr

Post by catclr »

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
My post was just to leave you know what all has been found and how they will go about treatment. Two things that have happened since my post, was had my head mask made for the radiation treatment that will start 1/21, and had the chemo port installed 1/13.
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

catclr wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm
My post was just to leave you know what all has been found and how they will go about treatment. Two things that have happened since my post, was had my head mask made for the radiation treatment that will start 1/21, and had the chemo port installed 1/13.
....Steve, try to keep us posted.....so you are in the for front of those praying for you! :eusa-pray: :eusa-pray:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
AJ01

Post by AJ01 »

amythntr wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:13 pm
catclr wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:21 pm
....Steve, try to keep us posted.....so you are in the for front of those praying for you! :eusa-pray: :eusa-pray:
Absolutely!! :eusa-pray: :thumbup: :thumbup: :angel:
Hey Steve!!
My wife and I have been down this road!! We stand firm with you on a positive outcome! We send our thoughts and prayers! You have also been added to the prayer list out our church. :angel: :thumbup:
AJ
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming "Wow, What a Ride!
catclr

Post by catclr »

Have had 4 days out of 10 of my radiation treatment on the brain. Have 5 more this coming week and last one a week from this Monday, as long as no bad weather changes things. Then move on to chemo.

Steve
Matrix 355----Scorpion
Hawke XB1
DrStirrup Products All
nchunterkw,Boo strings
Steelforce B.H.
Magnus B.H. Ser-Razor 125 gr.
SPYNAL TAPP
Nufletch Ignitors
NockOut Lighted Nocks
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

catclr wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:53 pm
Have had 4 days out of 10 of my radiation treatment on the brain. Have 5 more this coming week and last one a week from this Monday, as long as no bad weather changes things. Then move on to chemo.

Steve
....keep your chin up and one foot in front of the other....one day at a time Steve!
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings