Surprized by prices

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

elkaholic

Surprized by prices

Post by elkaholic »

Check out. Optics Planet

I did a search for crossbow broadheads.
Was surprised by the number of name brands available.
Some with surprising discounts.

They are not just optics , you can search for just about anything related to hunting. Etc.

Not sure about shipping costs .

Get bored, it's worth a look
Normous

Re: Surprized by prices

Post by Normous »

My wish is that Optics Planet would allow their more desirable pructucts to Canadians, not their fault the way I see it. That is another story.
Grrrrrr!! :thumbdown:

They do rather have a great selection and offer good sales prices within a well designed website.
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Normous wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:05 pm
My wish is that Optics Planet would allow their more desirable pructucts to Canadians, not their fault the way I see it. That is another story.
Grrrrrr!! :thumbdown:

They do rather have a great selection and offer good sales prices within a well designed website.
I hear ya!

Midway USA also has great prices but if your Canadian they deny your purchase!!! :(
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
janesy

Post by janesy »

It's hit or miss. I bought a sunshade for a Burris scope from optics planet and they offered reasonable shipping with included brokerage and everything worked perfectly. Took a while, but no hidden fees.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Stepnoutnb

Post by Stepnoutnb »

I live in NB 60 miles from the Maine boarder. I have a postal box number at a business accepting parcels any size, including pallets requiring a forklift. For a small fee. I drive down pick up my parcels and declare and pay the Canadian taxes when I cross back into Canada.
Optics planet is where I purchased my Bushnell Arc 1500 range finder. It was a great price and at that time Canadian money was par.
Brokerage fees is what makes me drive the hour one way. I’ve shipped allot of items to Maine mostly because said items are not or were not available to me here locally.
I priced duck hunting Jon boats here in Canada 2 years straight back in 2009/2010. I priced a yamaha boat here $21999.00. The exact boat same part number delivered to Maine Canadian money at par was $11999.00. Not cool at all.
Wayne
Timbrhuntr

Post by Timbrhuntr »

Ya ever since 9/11 and the Patriots act you can't even buy a scope or or other optic in the US and cross back into Canada with it getting it shipped no can do. I guess a scope you can buy in Canada and in the US will protect the US if we can'get in the US lol Where I live they even do random checks on the US side as you return looking for firearm ammo etc so the US post office box is a no go too !
Normous

Post by Normous »

^^ I have seen those checks :eusa-shhh: :eusa-naughty: :silent:
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Now if O.P. would stock all of the Swat heads! :think:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!